Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Answer a question with a question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
What if I told you that you're one of my best friends?
Really? (XD does that count as a question? Toungue)
You've never been in love, LuXray?
What if i haven't?is it bad?
Kinda,but you have a whole life in front of you?
That's not a question is it?
Who cares if it's a question?
How should i know?
What if I care?

What if being in love is the best thing in the world? (It really is)
How could i know since I've never felt it?
(once it happens, you'll know)
What if being in love causes you to get butterflies the size of Australia in your stomach every time you are with or think about that special someone? (it does and love being in love)
Why not fill up your stomach with sandwiches instead of butterflies?
What if I rather have the butterflies that come with being in love?
(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]i'm emotional

there's your problem. you basically don't want to disobey her in the first place.

(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](also one of my sisters did just what she wanted to (which wasn't good) and mama has basically disowned her)

i just can't understand why people excuse their parents like that after a certain age... If you saw an other mother do that to their child , what would you think of her? would you respect that person at all?

anyway , it's none of my business , i'd better stay out out of this. But i'm just saying , you know , there's a limit to some things... Everything in moderation , right?

Why do you like the feeling of having bugs in your stomach though? Is this some sort broadly recognized and mainstream fetish? seriously i don't get it. Toungue
(08-07-2013 05:20 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]i'm emotional

there's your problem. you basically don't want to disobey her in the first place.
You're right. It's almost as if I can't. Do you think there's a way I could overcome this?

(08-07-2013 05:20 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](also one of my sisters did just what she wanted to (which wasn't good) and mama has basically disowned her)

i just can't understand why people excuse their parents like that after a certain age... If you saw an other mother do that to their child , what would you think of her? would you respect that person at all?
I would have to know what the child did. Only then would I make my judgments. What my sister did, well, she basically turned her back on EVERYTHING she ever knew.
Also, she beat me up (throwing punches at me) over music she was throwing away. Take in mind I was 14 and she was 24 at the time.

(08-07-2013 05:20 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you like the feeling of having bugs in your stomach though? Is this some sort broadly recognized and mainstream fetish? seriously i don't get it. Toungue
hahaha!
If someone says they have "butterflies in their stomach" it means they are nervous. It's a popular idiom here in America.

There's just something about the nervousness/excitement that comes along with a beautiful girl that's in a weird sort of way, soothing to me.

While I'm at it, I'd better explain something else to y'all. You may have seen me use the word: "y'all." Y'all is a contraction of "You all." Only Americans in the Southeastern part of the country use it. Y'all is plural for you. It refers to two or more people. It is NEVER used to refer to one person except in BAD imitations by people of other parts of America.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's