Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Answer a question with a question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Well, you have been using them all the time in this thread, so how can you not know?
And your point is?
How can you post on this thread when you don't know what a question mark is?
What if my claiming not to know what a question mark is actually part of my undercover assignment from the government who is wasting money trying to figure out who knows what a question mark is?
What if there is no government and the nation is run by a Muppet?
What if I already know that?
(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]And you expected me to know that because?

Well , it's texas's flag. i thought you would recognize it being American and all , but to be fair , i probably wouldn't recognize it right away either.

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Simple, you always go with what your heart says to do. NOT YOUR MIND.

that doesn't sound very wise... Toungue

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I can honestly see no good reasons to abandon it.
I don't think it's because she doesn't trust it. I think she just wanted to rid herself of all connections with her "former" family when she got married.
It's not so much what she did, it's the way she did it.
She could have been more tactful.
Mama's more embarrassed by her than anything else.
No, when I say self-centered, I mean she's borderline on narcissism.

Welp , i'd better not take this any further then , but i still think disowning your own child no matter what the circumstances is completely irresponsible , cruel and highly unnecessary , imho.

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, but if that's the case, why am I the only one out of the five of us that she's jealous of?

They shouldn't try to force something like that on you.
It's not right.
Are you the youngest or the one that came right after her? if not i have absolutely no idea.

anyway , about the trip , there's nothing i can really do about it now , i might as well just shut up and get it over and done with.

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What if you just followed your heart?
my heart says "stay in bed". Toungue

(11-07-2013 03:13 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Also,can't you talk via PM or in our amazing chatroom?(I suggest the 2nd option)

lol , this is quicker though. also , others can interfere. I mean , that's what forums are for , right? (not this thread though Toungue )

why didn't you tell us earlier then?
(21-07-2013 06:51 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]And you expected me to know that because?

Well , it's texas's flag. i thought you would recognize it being American and all , but to be fair , i probably wouldn't recognize it right away either.
The only state flag I know is Mississippi. (where I live)

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, but if that's the case, why am I the only one out of the five of us that she's jealous of?
Are you the youngest or the one that came right after her? if not i have absolutely no idea.
I came right after her.

(11-07-2013 02:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What if you just followed your heart?
my heart says "stay in bed". Toungue

That what my heart says too! Toungue

What if he didn't realize we were going to go on and on like this?
I thought he hadn't posted for almost a year?
what is a year? Toungue
Doesn't this forum use lunar cycles instead?Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's