Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Answer a question with a question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Is there any freaking question to answer?
Btw,I don't feel butterflies in my stomach.I feel Staraptors in my stomach.Toungue
░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

lol
Was this the question? (It was the only question)
Do you think there's a way I could overcome this? (see last post on page 14)
lol , i know about the butterflies expression, i was joking ofc.
(08-07-2013 05:47 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]While I'm at it, I'd better explain something else to y'all. You may have seen me use the word: "y'all." Y'all is a contraction of "You all." Only Americans in the Southeastern part of the country use it. Y'all is plural for you. It refers to two or more people. It is NEVER used to refer to one person except in BAD imitations by people of other parts of America.
Whenever i see that phrase , i always think of this. [Image: texas.png]

lol.

Anyway , to answer your question , no such thing as a "way to overcome it". It's purelly do to with will. This wills seem a lot like pic related , but i'm being dead serious here , i'm not underestimating your problem i know what it's like.

just. stop. caring. Do what you want. Think a bit actually , what do you want? Understand what you want first of all. give it a second thought. That's basically it. Question everything , and chose solutions that will work out closer for what you want.

You might say , "but what about the others? i want to do my own thing but the others don't." Well , since you care that they don't want you doing something , what other option do you have from just talking to them right? See their answer from their perspective , are they being reasonable? explain to them why they aren't. Repeat until you come to an agreement/realize they're being completely illogical. Basically just understand what you really want in the first place. It's not magic. (i mean , you could pray , but...) if you're not doing it you obviously don't want to do it , obviously because of a different problem. find that and try to fix it first.

eh , what a load of rot , i guess i have no idea really , lol.

(08-07-2013 05:47 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to know what the child did. Only then would I make my judgments.
wise. That's good of you. still though , for a parent to disown it's child... i can't really come up with any excuse for it.
(08-07-2013 05:47 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What my sister did, well, she basically turned her back on EVERYTHING she ever knew.
Try to think why. what exactly did she turn her back on? examples? Maybe she found out it's wrong/doesn't work/other things work just as fine as well. you never know. don't be too quick to judge , analyze everything.

lol , i'm one to talk

(08-07-2013 05:47 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Also, she beat me up (throwing punches at me) over music she was throwing away. Take in mind I was 14 and she was 24 at the time.
that's a mess. basically unjustifiable. unless she hated you for other reasons , which i can't know of. I don't know. i wasn't there , i can't judge. but that's still messed up. She may have been upset about something else though , you know what it's like when you're worried/frustrated/really upset about something and you lash out at completely unrelated things/people. That horrible , unsettling feeling of anxiety , fear , denial and unease, you know what i'm talking about , right? who knows what it could have been. She was 24 fhs , you don't lash out at 14 yearolds over something that small (or anything , for that matter.). It's 10 years difference.

wow , did i write all that?

Do you even want to to do what you think you want to do?
(10-07-2013 06:15 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever i see that phrase , i always think of this. [Image: texas.png]
What is that?

(10-07-2013 06:15 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway , to answer your question , no such thing as a "way to overcome it". It's purelly do to with will. This wills seem a lot like pic related , but i'm being dead serious here , i'm not underestimating your problem i know what it's like.

just. stop. caring. Do what you want. Think a bit actually , what do you want? Understand what you want first of all. give it a second thought. That's basically it. Question everything , and chose solutions that will work out closer for what you want.

You might say , "but what about the others? i want to do my own thing but the others don't." Well , since you care that they don't want you doing something , what other option do you have from just talking to them right? See their answer from their perspective , are they being reasonable? explain to them why they aren't. Repeat until you come to an agreement/realize they're being completely illogical. Basically just understand what you really want in the first place. It's not magic. (i mean , you could pray , but...) if you're not doing it you obviously don't want to do it , obviously because of a different problem. find that and try to fix it first.

eh , what a load of rot , i guess i have no idea really , lol.
That makes sense and I will try.

(10-07-2013 06:15 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Try to think why. what exactly did she turn her back on? examples? Maybe she found out it's wrong/doesn't work/other things work just as fine as well. you never know. don't be too quick to judge , analyze everything.

lol , i'm one to talk

Examples: She abandoned our Religion (Catholicism) (which is more than a Religion, it's a way of life) (she calls herself a Baptist now)(there are some major differences in beliefs) (she didn't officially leave the Church either, she just said that she was no longer Catholic) and she uses foul language. She is the most self-centered person I've ever known.

(10-07-2013 06:15 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='grassdragon' pid='159634' dateline='1373251632']
Also, she beat me up (throwing punches at me) over music she was throwing away. Take in mind I was 14 and she was 24 at the time.
that's a mess. basically unjustifiable. unless she hated you for other reasons , which i can't know of. I don't know. i wasn't there , i can't judge. but that's still messed up. She may have been upset about something else though , you know what it's like when you're worried/frustrated/really upset about something and you lash out at completely unrelated things/people. That horrible , unsettling feeling of anxiety , fear , denial and unease, you know what i'm talking about , right? who knows what it could have been. She was 24 fhs , you don't lash out at 14 yearolds over something that small (or anything , for that matter.). It's 10 years difference.
[/qoute]
She's been jealous of me since the day I was born.
No, I don't know why except maybe for the fact that she was no longer the baby.

(10-07-2013 06:15 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you even want to to do what you think you want to do?
Yes, I believe that I want to do what I think I want to do.

What if everything collapses on top of me?
(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What is that?

Texas's flag as a face with a cap on it. obviously Toungue

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense and I will try.
no it does not. i don't even know how to begin to explain. let's just say i'm suddenly being dragged to England with my mum for my cousins wedding.

i pretty much have no choice , the ticket is booked , it's easyjet so no refund or changing who the ticket's for. I hardly even was asked about it. If i go back on ""my" word" now that's 350€ Down the drain for us , +costs on my uncle's side and upsetting everyone. And i honestly do not want to go.

Everything i just said is rendered complete and utter nonsense.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Examples: She abandoned our Religion (Catholicism) (which is more than a Religion, it's a way of life)
oh come on. can you honestly see no good reasons to abandon it? is it such a mystery she doesn't trust it?

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](she calls herself a Baptist now)(there are some major differences in beliefs)
tiny. it's still Christianity. I mean , what are these major differences?

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](she didn't officially leave the Church either, she just said that she was no longer Catholic) and she uses foul language.

i can't believe she was disowned for reasons as petty as these.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]She is the most self-centered person I've ever known.
^Every extroverted woman ever, right here.^

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]She's been jealous of me since the day I was born.
I'm sure there's more to it. actually , having mentioned that she's self centered , maybe she's adopted a complex of sorts. My younger sisters also seem to believe i'm favored more by our relatives/get all the privileges as the eldest (FREE TRIP TO ENGLAND WOOOHOOO

what , don't want to go? TO BAD WE'VE ALREADY BOOKED HAHAHAHAHAHA) .

fml.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I believe that I want to do what I think I want to do.
lucky you.

that's exactly my problem. i either go with it , or destroy everything.

how bad can it possibly get?
What do you mean?
(11-07-2013 12:59 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What is that?
Texas's flag as a face with a cap on it. obviously Toungue
And you expected me to know that because?

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense and I will try.
no it does not. i don't even know how to begin to explain. let's just say i'm suddenly being dragged to England with my mum for my cousins wedding.

i pretty much have no choice , the ticket is booked , it's easyjet so no refund or changing who the ticket's for. I hardly even was asked about it. If i go back on ""my" word" now that's 350€ Down the drain for us , +costs on my uncle's side and upsetting everyone. And i honestly do not want to go.

Everything i just said is rendered complete and utter nonsense.
Simple, you always go with what your heart says to do. NOT YOUR MIND.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Examples: She abandoned our Religion (Catholicism) (which is more than a Religion, it's a way of life)
oh come on. can you honestly see no good reasons to abandon it? is it such a mystery she doesn't trust it?
I can honestly see no good reasons to abandon it.
I don't think it's because she doesn't trust it. I think she just wanted to rid herself of all connections with her "former" family when she got married.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ](she didn't officially leave the Church either, she just said that she was no longer Catholic) and she uses foul language.

i can't believe she was disowned for reasons as petty as these.
It's not so much what she did, it's the way she did it.
She could have been more tactful.
Mama's more embarrassed by her than anything else.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]She is the most self-centered person I've ever known.
^Every extroverted woman ever, right here.^
No, when I say self-centered, I mean she's borderline on narcissism.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]She's been jealous of me since the day I was born.
I'm sure there's more to it. actually , having mentioned that she's self centered , maybe she's adopted a complex of sorts. My younger sisters also seem to believe i'm favored more by our relatives/get all the privileges as the eldest (FREE TRIP TO ENGLAND WOOOHOOO

what , don't want to go? TO BAD WE'VE ALREADY BOOKED HAHAHAHAHAHA) .

fml.
Maybe, but if that's the case, why am I the only one out of the five of us that she's jealous of?

They shouldn't try to force something like that on you.
It's not right.

(10-07-2013 06:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I believe that I want to do what I think I want to do.
lucky you.

that's exactly my problem. i either go with it , or destroy everything.

how bad can it possibly get?
What if you just followed your heart?
What if my heart says ''Go breed that Shiny Eevee for her now!Raus!''?
Toungue
Also,can't you talk via PM or in our amazing chatroom?(I suggest the 2nd option)
What if she doesn't like it?

I guess we could talk via PM. I don't typically like going to chatrooms.
Why do you people quote each other so much?
What if we don't know why we quote so much?
(I'm going to continue my conversation with Kingnothing412 over PMs.)
What if she likes the fact that I spent time on breeding and training in order to have this shiny Espeon?(btw,I haven't bred it yet Toungue)
What if she trades you something for the Shiny Espeon and she stops talking to you? What if she breaks your heart? Are you prepared to handle that? (It's tough)
Actually,I will deposit this on Pokecheck as private.Then,I can clone it without a ribbon,since it will have my own OT and ID/SID
Can't I handle this?Toungue
Do I know if you can handle it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's