Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: ULTIMATE POKE TEAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My winning team, well i'd say about; 79% of the time usually consists of:

Rapidash
Donfan
Blaziken
Lugia/ Jirachi
Ampharos
Steelix/ Onix

It may seem like an unusual choice, but leveled and given the right moves correctly I can usually do a hellish amount of damage.

Normally I would use all on the left handside, but occasionally I get my old faithful Onix out or Jirachi...
It's good to see 4 Pokemon that are UU. Rapidash, Donphan and Ampharos (Steelix too) are not commonly seen around.
However, using a legendary such as Lugia is a bit broken. Gengar could be a nice switch. Wink

What is your strategy with those? The moves you use etc...
With my team I have lost only once,in the battle dome.
Blaziken lv83 Blaze kick,Sky Uppercut,Slash,Fire Punch(Currently training)
Charizard lv100 Fire Blast,Earthquake,Flametrower,Slash
Salamence lv100 Dragon Claw,Fly,Crunch,Hyper Beam
Metagross lv 100 Hyper Beam Meteor Mash,Psychic Earthquake
Houndoum lv80 Faint attack,Crunch,Sludge Bomb,Flamethrower(Currently training)
Shiny Dusclops lv44 Curse Shadow Punch Will-O-Wisp,Pursuit(Currently training HARD!)

I am also trying to train a lv45 Walrein and a lv28 Milotic.
Good team but all of your Pokemon are mixed sweepers!It would be better if you used some tanks or annoyers as well as Physical and special sweepers separately.
I agree with Blue. It's a good team but I think you shouldn't count on Fire Pokemon that much (Blaziken, Charizard, Houndoom). They're good Pokemon but they have the most weaknesses.
I know combinations that their disadvantages become their advantages.If you had the chance to battle me you 'd see....
Rapidash - NU
Donfan - UU
Blaziken - OU
Lugia/ Jirachi - OU
Ampharos - NU
Steelix/ Onix - UU

Not a bad team, but to let you know; I can take out 2/3 of your team with an Earthquake from my Donphan, Camerupt, Aggron, Rhydon, or Golem.
You are right Selestius but this is only in theory.A battle is different and you never know what will happen until you play.For example he can defeat your Aggron,Rhydon or Golem with Blaziken but we do not know how each Pokemon is trained and if it will be able to come out at the right time...
Yes, but remember, those are just SOME of my Pokémon. If I were to put him up with a Whiscash, and then he will be defeated.
Indeed in theory,but there are more things that can change the battle such as items, critical hits etc as well as a trainer's skill.
Er...dur. XP Of course. There are many factors, like EVs, that can help better defend a Pokémon against other attacks. ^_^
many of those pkmn have low speed

How to train Speed Factor (Emerald edition)
1] Beat the E4 once.
2] go to Route 103
3] go into the Alterning Cave
4] Let your Pokemon wear the Macho Brace
>>>4a] Let your pkmn also have the Pokerus
5] Battle Zubat until you level up
6] Your speed stat will normally (w/o PKRus) increase with (+/-) 7 or more
I think that we all know how EP training works...
this to me is a good combination that works
Scizor / Tyranitar
Gengar
Grumpig
Blissey
Forretress
Ninjask

let me know what u think, ive purposely left out any legendary pokemon
Good team,without Legendary and some not OU Pokemon!How do you use each of your Pokemon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's