Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: When and how pokemon do you believe that will end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think Gen 5 is the last Gen.

Hope its not though.
By the time Nintendo goes out of business. Never. Remakes, remakes of remakes and so on to keep making profits of the franchise.
Pokemon will end with Ash going home and staying there.
Or Ash works as a Gym Leader somewhere. Gary Oak is the Gym Leader of Pallet Town.
Gary is gym leader of Viridian (or something like that). In my opinion,the franchise will end when the sales drop. As long as there are 8-year-olds who buy the games,it's not going to happen.
No as long as there 17 year olds buying the game it wont end Wink
(27-11-2010 03:51 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]No as long as there 17 year olds buying the game it wont end Wink

Even 15 and 13 year olds.....well,the game will stop when the sales do.
I was making fun of Kalas Rey.
(27-11-2010 04:02 PM)none Wrote: [ -> ]I was making fun of Kalas Rey.

I know that. Guess who I am making fun of.
Hey I dont buy the games i just borrow the games from him
Then looses them, still waiting for Sky back
I wish it would never end but unfortunately all good things come to one eventually (like Harry Potter). If they plan on ending it though, I believe they will do at least 2 more regions and bring the total of Pokemon up to 1000. I love the anime (although 8:00 on Saturday morning is a little too early for me) but I believe when they end that, Ash will have actually won at least one Pokemon League and will move on to the Champion league (like Cynthia said). Then maybe he could replace Lance as the Kanto Champion someday or return to be a Frontier Brain (didn't he decline when he was there?)
As for the games ending, as someone said above somewhere, I believe they should do a big game with all the regions and all Pokemon (events and version exclusive and everything) because its annoying when you have no one to trade with, and you miss an event to get a Pokemon. I agree with everyone, as long as people buy the games (19 year olds like me and the 20 year old buying them when I do).
I think that pokemon will finish in this region the 5th because think it's boring and all lot of kids wont watch it
Well, wait a minute and think about it for a second. I don't want pokemon to end any time soon, but I also don't want to die without knowing how it ends. I think it will end in 2020, seeing as it took Sinnoh 4 years to end
I believe that it shall end with hindenburg exploding...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's