Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: When and how pokemon do you believe that will end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i think that if pokemon end this forum will be dead
end-dead
As long as people, especially young ones, are interested in pokemon, they will never die. Like others mentioned, the gen V might be the last one, the anime might end and maybe no more movies will be produced.

Even if this happened, we would still paly the old gens, watch the old movies and seasons. We would still register in forums to talk about them.

Pokemon will die when no more people are interested in them.
No,Pokemon must not finished (and not die).No nooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyAngry
(05-03-2011 07:43 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]As long as people, especially young ones, are interested in pokemon, they will never die. Like others mentioned, the gen V might be the last one, the anime might end and maybe no more movies will be produced.

Even if this happened, we would still paly the old gens, watch the old movies and seasons. We would still register in forums to talk about them.

Pokemon will die when no more people are interested in them.

But all kids care about these days is halo...
Not entirely true, so it may seem, but Pokemon are still the top selling games across all platforms.
As long there are buyers and people who are willing to cooperate with Nintendo (like fan-sites etc.), I'm pretty sure they will keep producing, unless the Pokemon reach a huge number like 1000, which would make them unbelievably hard to "catch 'em all".

I guess they could start over with another title and similar series if that happened until people are bored of them.

Don't be surprised if they release a spin-off game like that, it'll be to test if people like it or not. That's how companies work.

Edit: It's like Divided by Zer0 said.
I guess so...I just try to see the negatives before I look at the positives...that way if something DOES go wrong its not that bad. See, this is the philosiphy I follow. If you expect something to be bad and it turns out bad, then it isn't that upsetting because you knew it was gonna be bad. If you expect something to be bad and it turns out to be good, then its a very pleasant surprise. But when you expect something to be good and it turns out bad, then it makes you feel really bummed out and depressed.
Pokemon just won't end. Just think that I still have Pokemon games that came out eleven years ago and know guys that still have older games and play with them. If you think about this you understand that the feelings people have for Pokemon are not affected by time. There will always be some people that will keep playing or watching Pokemon. And as as long as such people exist, Pokemon will exist along with them.
(05-03-2011 07:43 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon will die when no more people are interested in them.

I'm gonna agree with that phrase in its entirety. It's difficult for something to die when there is so much interest and love on it from so many people across the world...I can't imagine the franchise "dying" anytime soon. On the contrary I would say it could possibly be reborn like it was in the old days.
Its just too early for us to see a great video game series dieing. Video games themselves are fairly new.
I honestly think that Ash and the others should spark a love interest. Ash and Misty is a given and maybe Jessie and James.
But, what about Brock? The poor guy always gets beat up when he tries to win over a girl! Who's heart truly belongs to Brock?
I don't think that would work out anymore...
my opinion about the end of the pokemon is that : At first Ash will go back and take his pokemon that he left behind at past, Secondly he will go to see his freinds like misty and others and then go to Pallet town and there he will make a PTC ( pokemon training centre ) where he will help kids to be trainers . I also want ASH to deafet GARY with only one pokemon PICACHU and will show us that he is the best trainer in the world with that last fight .
it ll never ends... if ash gets older and married then hes kid ll start again! with new pokemon..
in that case, I WANT it to end
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's