Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: When and how pokemon do you believe that will end?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It will be a long time before Pokemon ends (I hope). If Ash gets all the badges then they could make another character and follow him/her on their journey or they could follow all of Ash's rivals on their journeys and show us what happened to them.
Maybe it will end with the Rapture?
(21-05-2011 04:12 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it will end with the Rapture?

Lol rapture isn't real. Santa told me!
There is no Rapture, there is no Santa, and there is no Queen of England!
(23-05-2011 11:12 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Rapture, there is no Santa, and there is no Queen of England!

**** YOU! SANTA IS REAL! WE ATE SOME CAKE TODAY!

Loveblue124

I think Pokemon should end with Ash and Richie with their pikachu, since in the Pokemon league they both promised to become Pokemon Masters.
This is how Pokemon will end. (Click to View)

Parie3456

Here's how I feel Pokemon should end. They should have the pokemon world tourney and have all of Ash's rivals/ friends( Paul, Ritchie, Gary and everyone else) compete and have Ash finally win a major pokemon tourney. Perhaps then during this tournament, Ash finally learns about his father's real identity and then something bad happens to Pikachu who's been his companion since episode 1 in 1998. The anime then ends with Ash and his friends seeing Ho-oh flying off in the sky mirroring the 1st episode and how Ash began his journey.
I believe around Gen X people will be so freaking bored and unable to memorize new pokemon that everyone will eventually abandon them :/
'Never' actually. Both the anime and the game print money. Toungue
Ash comes home from the Kalos Region and reenters the Indigo League he gets eliminated in the first round and is very upset.Then Team Rocket tries to interfere with the tournament where Ash comes face to face with Giovanni his father
After that Ash gives up training and settles down.He starts aging He then marries Misty(he always talking about her).Years later he leaves on a Pokemon journey and his son gets his starter from Professor Oak. He starts his journey and meets Team Rocket trio Jesse,James and Meowth who have become for dangerous but still there oldselves They then call their boss who is revealed to be Ash He tells them to keep chasing his son and then he hangs up his looks at his Pikachu and smiles. Then somebody tells him that they have a challenger and it zooms outside to show the Viridian Gym. The screen then turns black and the following words are said by the Narriator(please excuse spelling)
"Ash Ketchum a boy from Pallet Town dreamed of becoming a Pokemon Trainer his dream is dead now and he has taken after his father but Ash dream will live on with others as the show will continue with the new character.
All the theme songs then start playing one after another as they show all of Ash adventures starting from when he met Pikachu to when he married Misty
Ash then laughs and tells his opponent to surrender or she will pay then a door starts opening slowly and you see some light shining then the show ends
Then they make a new series about Ash son as the main protogonist and Ash and the trio as the main antagonists
When people stop buying Pokémon products, so never Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's