Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Chris`s Tale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am Kalas Rey. I have been daydreaming about this for quite awhile, so i thought I`d share it with you, but first.....READ THE RULES

1:since this is my tale, please do not add to the story
2:you may post comments
3:if you like/dislike the story and have a suggestion, fell free to post it or private message me
4:enjoy the story
Lets start at the very begining.

Prologue:An 8-year old boy eagerly awaits his birthday cake. He is a small boy with a black shirt and blue pants. Completing his outfit is a blue hat with a single red and gold feather in the fold. His mom says "Chris, dear, if you run out to the orchard just outside of the town and pick some Oran berries, I can make some Oran berry cake for the 3 of us." Chris`s dad then says "Oran berry cake! Yum! Hurry up son. The sooner you get those berries, the sooner we can eat." "Okay dad. Thanks a bunch mom!" He then exits the house and runs up the path to the orchard. After an hour of looking, he finaly finds the Oran berries. Mmmm, mom`s oran berry cake is the best! he thought to himself. After 30 minutes of picking the most delicious and fresh looking berries he could find, he was about to run back to the house when, BOOM!! Alarmed, the boy ran flat out to see his entire town, Eon City, erupting in flames. NOOOOOOOOO!!! MOM! DAD! he thought, panicking. He was about to run into the inferno that was his town, when a tall, brown haired man stopped him. He was from the town close to Eon and worked as a firefighter.(yes, he did get there fast). "Sorry kid, cannot let you pass. my Wortortle and Blastoise are trying to put out the fire, and I can`t let you distract them" he said. Worried, Chris said, "but my parents and friends are in that city! I have to try and get them out!" "Are you a fool!? you cant go in there! listen, let my team take care of things. I`m sure everything will be alright." Though a little unconvinced and still really worried, Chris nodded. He stared at the towering inferno for what semmed like an eternity until it was finaly out. The man let Chris by and Chris ran flat out to his home. When he got there and looked into the incredibly charred house, Chris soon wished he hadn`t have looked. What he saw brought tears to his eyes. His mom and dad both lying dead on the floor, it was a terrible sight. He then ran to every house and building in the town, yet the result was the same. Chris, through his grief and despair, realized he was the last living member of Eon city. Nearly blinded by tears, he just ran out of the town, past the firefighter, past the orchard, and to wherever his legs would carry him. Chris was alone. Frightened. Stricken with saddness beyond comprehension. All he could do, was run as long as he could.
Chapter 1: Running,......running to escape the pain.......terrible images flashed before his eyes.......dead parents........city destroyed....too much...too much! Chris! snap out of it. The title match starts in 5 minutes! Get moving! came a sweet, yet slightly commanding voice. But Chris didnt hear it with his ears, but his mind. Alright Leafeon. Sorry, just.....spaced out a minute. he answered back through the mental link. It has been exactly 10 years since the destruction of Chris` family and home. Over the 10 years, Chris has really grown. He is now 6 feet tall, blue denomn jacket, blue pants, and the same blue hat with a single red and gold feather in the fold. In that time, he found that battling, while it doesn`t remove the pain, eases it. So he battled for those 10 years with his best friends: Charizard, Gyarados, Gallade, Umbreon, Jolteon, Leafeon and Glaceon. Chris first met charmander the day he ran from the town. He found the pokemon unconcious and with some life threatening wounds. Deciding he had seen enough people die today, Chris carried charmander to the nearest pokemon center and stayed that entire night, and longer until he was sure he was okay. incredibly grateful, the charmander decided to travel with Chris, thus starting his journey to where he is now. Second up was Gyarados. Chris met him whaen he was still a magicarp. even though magicarp aren`t the strongest, he was even weaker than most. therefore, he was picked on by the group he was traveling with. one day when the magicarp were traveling up the waterfall, he was the only one left at the bottom. The others laughed and continued on there way, while he was still desperetly trying to get up it. Chris just so happened to be fishing at that time and noticed the poor guy. after coming up with a plan with charmander, Chris climbed up the cliff where the waterfall was and lowered down the line. Charmander had told the magicarp of the plan already and so he bit onto the hook. Chris then realed magicarp up the waterfall. After getting to the top, magicarp had realized that chris was the first one ever to show him kindness and decided to join him as well. Umbreon, Jolteon and Leafeon joined at the same time, since they are all realated. Umbreon is the oldest brother, Jolteon the middle brother, and Leafeon is the youngest sister. Chris met them one day during his travels. He found 2 eevees protecting a very sick eevee. It turned out she was poisoned. Luckily, Chris had a pecha berry to cure it. After convincing the two protective eevees he only wanted to help, he fed the berry to the sick eevee and stayed there until she got better. Guess what? out of gratitude, they joined him. A few days later he came across a very strong Ralts. This time, Chris got him by battling. Glaceon is somewhat of a new addition. 8 months ago, Chris was traveling, taking a well deserved break from being the champion, and out of nowhere, this friendly female glaceon came. She apeared to want to join him, so, she did.simple as that.(they can`t all be tramatic realated). During the first 8 years of being a trainer, Chris challanged and beat all the leagues, making him the champion of champions, if you will. He has yet to be defeated. Also during those years, chris grew so close to his pokemon that he has developed a mental bond with them. Okay, he thought to himself, another match. Time to get this over with. Stepping into the stadium, he was greeted with a roar of the crowd. His title match was about to begin.
Chapter 2: "Now entering the stadium, please welcome your champion of champions, Chris the Crusader!" boomed the announcer. Chris the Crusader? came the half mocking, half unbelieving voice of Charizard. Not my idea Chris answered. They just keep getting.....what`s the word I`m looking for? Gallade said. Lamer would sum it up quite nicely answered Gyarados. (they made a mini pool area for Gyarados to be in). "Now please welcome the challenger, Allen!" a trainer of probably no more than 15 entered the arena. he had an exited look on his face and looked eager and full of confidence. Chris, who is going to sit this one out this time? asked glaceon. it really all dpends on whether or not we get a water field for Gyarados. if we do, Jolteon can sit this one out. he answered. Wait, why me? why not Charizard? He`s in EVERY match! complained Jolteon. no offence, but it seems I am the crowd favorite. it would really dissapiont them not to see me in action. Charizard said with slight arrogance. "this will be a 6 on 6 match. no substitutions from either trainer. let the match begin!" the referee said.(it is a rock field) "alright, go Golem!" exclaimed Allen. out came the rock type, looking powerful and confident. let me go first! came the very eager voice of leafeon. have your fun. Chris answered lazily. (leafeon can use: razor leaf, petal dance, protect, and serenity vein, a move Chris came up with(grass)) "Begin!" the reff said. " Golem, Rock Throw!" it was then, before the attack landed, that leafeon used serenity vein. up came six 10 foot tall, 2 feet thick vines, covered in spikes, popped up around Golem. the vines then started to spin. the spikes were then launched at Golem, exploding on impact(not huge, lethal explosions). this went on until Golem collapsed, fainted. "Golem is unable to battle. leafeon wins!" Naturally came the sweet voice of leafeon. "Darn it! Magmar, come on out!" came the frustrated cry of Allen. and so the battle went on just like that, until finally Allen was down to his last pokemon, while Chris, as usual, hasn`t lost any. "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!! I have come too far to lose! Dragonite, win this for me!" Allen was really mad now. out came Dragonite, only to be greeted by the pokemon Chris always saves for last. Charizard. (Charizard can use flamethrower, magma pulse, fire shadow and spirit flare. you can check out magma pule on the create a move section at the forum games, fire shadow launches thick ropes of red hot fire at the oppnent from their own shadow. spirit flare is a healing move. it can heal the user and anyone else to full health). at the sight of Charizard, the crowd went crazy. such loud cheering coud be heard 200 miles away. told you I was the fan favorite came Charizards voice, full of ego. aww shut up was all Jolteon could say, his pride hurting a little. "Begin the battle!" said the reff. Charizard launched a stream of red hot flames from his mouth at Dragonite, hitting him with a powerful flamethrower. Even though Charizard only used 10% of his power, because he wanted to keep the match going a bit, Allen`s Dragonite toppled over, fainted. .....okay. I didn`t even do it that hard. he must not have been very strong said Charizard, surprised it was over that quickly. "Dragonite is unable to battle. Charizard wins! the victory goes to Chris!" at that, the crowd cheered even louder than it did for Charizard. "What a match! Chris the Crusader cruised right through the match. Allen never stood a chance!" Enough with the crusader stuff Chris thought to himself. the press is going to be right out those gates....again. you would think after 2 years, they would get bored with you and move onto someone or something else. Gallade said. after returning Gyarados to his ball, Chris left the stadium, heading for home.
I would like to apologize for the bad grammar, and when I have the time, I will fix it
If you are having trouble picturing Chris, picture Riley (from the pokemon show) and Link (from the legend of zelda games)

Chapter 3: Chris exited the stadium only to be greeted by camera men and reporters. I HATE these guys. I wish you would just let me freeze these guys, Chris. It would save us so much grief. complained Glaceon. Chris just managed to answer back, I know how you feel, but freezing people alive is wrong. before the flashes of multiple cameras went off and the questions started to role in. "Champion Chris! How did you feel about your match?" "Champion Chris, there are romors that you are planing to move to Knato and quit your battling carrier. Is that true?" "Champion Chris, what are you going to do now?" Doing his best to keep his anger and frustration in check, Chris anwered in a forced calm voice, " The match went by a little too quickly for my taste, I am not moving to Kanto, and as soon as you get out of my way, I am going to go home." "Champion Chris, one more question. You have been undefeated for two long years and have gained quite a reputation. People are wondering if you would consider taking on an apprentice." Chris had to think about that for a minute before he answered. "I will have to sleep on that decision, though I mostly keep to myself and to my pokemon." "Champion Chris, if you would be so kind as to answer a few more questions, because our readers want to kno-." The reporter stopped when a loud, angry roar filled the air, which came from a very aggrivated Charizard. Then, Charizard snapped his tail down to the ground like a whip, which caused all the reporters and camera men to back away quickly from Charizard. Getting the message, all the reporters left, as did the camera men, with frightened looks on their faces. Smirking slightly, Chris said to Charizard, and you didn`t do that sooner because.... With a slight grin, Charizard answered I was seeing how long it would take for them to get on my nerves. Didn`t take them very long, it seemed. Next, Chris addressed Glaceon when saying there, will that suffice? They are gone and you didn`t even have to freeze them. I guess, though freezing them would stop them from coming back next time. Glaceon answered with a sigh. Don`t worry about next time. Charizard can just burn them all if they push his buttons. Umbreon joked. "Guys, lets go home." Chris said. So with noone stopping them, they all FINALLY headed home.
Just a suggestion so that your story looks better. When a different person/Pokémon talks, change the line. It will help readers not get confused. For example:

Quote:Next, Chris addressed Glaceon when saying there, will that suffice? They are gone and you didn`t even have to freeze them. I guess, though freezing them would stop them from coming back next time. Glaceon answered with a sigh. Don`t worry about next time. Charizard can just burn them all if they push his buttons. Umbreon joked. "Guys, lets go home." Chris said.

would look better as:

Quote:Next, Chris addressed Glaceon when saying "there, will that suffice? They are gone and you didn`t even have to freeze them."
"I guess, though freezing them would stop them from coming back next time." Glaceon answered with a sigh.
"Don`t worry about next time. Charizard can just burn them all if they push his buttons." Umbreon joked.
"Guys, lets go home." Chris said.

Also, it's better if you keep notes (like what your moves do) for the end of the part imo.
When I next get a chance, I will make some notes. Also, from now on, even though it will take more time, I will try to do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
Nice Smile

I think that it will become even better after you make the changes NM2 suggested Wink
I agree with spyros
Sorry Chapter 4 is taking so long. I prewrite my stories on microsoft, but this one got lost somehow, so it is going to take a little more time for it to be ready and I can post it.
Is this better?

Chapter 4: Chris felt relieved to finally be home. Walking up to his mansion door, (his job pays very well) he opened it to face a huge living room with an Olympic sized pool, where Gyarados sleeps. After releasing Gyarados, Chris sat down on his L-shaped couch, where Glaceon and Leafeon decided to join him.
Feels good to be home, huh? Chris asked.
Feels really good. Those reporters know how to stress a person Leafeon answered.
I think I’ll go to my room for a bit Umbreon said. Chris treats his pokemon like equals, so they each get their own room. The doors slide open because they don’t have thumbs.
Before Umbreon headed to his room, though, *knock knock*. No one ever knocks on their door, so for a second, Chris didn’t recognize the sound.
Don’t open it. It’s probably those reporters again Jolteon said sharply.
“Open up. This is Officer Jenny, I need to talk to you” the voice outside said.
What does she want? None of us have ever done anything wrong.....well, except maybe Umbreon Leafeon said.
WHAT?!? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Umbreon roared.
Drop the act. Everyone here knows you sneak out at night. Who knows what you’re doing Leafeon replied.
How about I just open the door and find out, huh? Chris said, hoping to stop this before it got ugly. Chris opened the door to face a stern looking Officer Jenny.
“What’s the problem, Officer?” Chris asked casually.
“The problem is that Team Rocket has hostages stored in an underwater base, and I am gathering trainers to help form a small invasion to rescue them. Will you help?” Jenny answered.
“What do you guys think?” Chris asked, now turned to everyone else.
We need to help. We have to rescue them Charizard said, speaking for everyone. The others nodded in agreement.
“Okay, we’ll join up. Besides, it would give us a chance to smack Team Rocket hard.”
“Perfect! With the Champion helping, we’ll get them back no problem. Meet the rest of us at the station at 5 o’clock in the morning to discuss the plan. The sooner we do this, the better.” Officer Jenny then thanked Chris and took off, delighted he decided to join them.
Best get to bed early. We’ve got a big day tomorrow Chris told the others. After dinner, they all went to bed, excited about the day ahead of them.
Chapter 5: It was 4:30 when Chris got everyone up and ready. They headed out to the station, to find Jenny, along with 11 other trainers.
“HEY! No one told me HE would be here!” one of them screamed. Chris recognized the voice. It was the voice of Allen. He was clearly still upset about his loss.
“Like it or not, we need him. Besides, I thought everyone would feel safer with him along” Jenny said.
Everyone else nodded, though Allen just grumbled.
“Here’s the plan. The base is underwater, so we’re going to need some water types to break a whole in the base. We’ll be in a submarine, so once we get in, we will need to move fast. No one be a hero. We go in, get the hostages, and get out. The cells are likely o be at the bottom of the base, so we have to separate into two groups. I will be going with you guys” she indicated 5 other trainers “And the rest of you will head down to rescue the prisoners. You can bust the doors open, since they’ll have noticed us already. Are there any questions?” Jenny paused for a second, then told everyone to go to the port. After 10 minutes of walking, the reached the port, got into the giant submarine that could fit probably 300 people inside, then Chris released Gyarados. The trainers who had water types did the same.
This, you should enjoy. You get to break through a base Chris said to Gyarados.
This is going to be fun! Gyarados answered, clearly eager to start. They went under water and it wasn’t long before they spotted the base. Upon seeing it, Gyarados and the other water types launched at it and immediately began to work. With Gyarados, it didn’t take more than a few seconds.
Well, that was unsatisfying Gyarados said displeased. The sub went in the gap provided and let everyone out when it was safe to. Jenny took her group and headed up, while Chris, with his team, (except Gyarados) took his group down. They didn’t travel long before sounds of battle could be heard over head.
Sounds like they’re keeping those guys busy. Hey! I think that’s the cells. Let’s get to work Umbreon exclaimed. (I will be posting notes next, so for now just stay with me). Gallade, Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Glaceon and Charizard all went to work, along with the other trainers’ pokemon. Allen’s Dragonite was having real difficulty with the door, so Gallade blasted it open with an Aura sphere.
“Show off.” Allen said. The prisoners ran out when their doors were open. Upon seeing them, Chris couldn’t help but feel he recognized them somehow.
One more door, then we are out of here Gallade said. Chris told the others to go, and that he would get these guys. Gallade went with Chris to the door, which was unlocked. When Chris opened the door and saw the prisoners, everything seemed to stop for him. He didn’t know how to react when he saw them. Lying on the floor of the cell, were two people, clearly glad to be rescued. One man, and one woman. Lying on the cell floor, were Chris’ mom, and dad.
Pokemon notes: Charizard can use flamethrower, magma pulse, fire shadow and spirit flare. you can check out magma pule on the create a move section at the forum games, fire shadow launches thick ropes of red hot fire at the oppnent from their own shadow. spirit flare is a healing move. it can heal the user and anyone else to full health.

Gyarados can use Dragonbreath, Aqua tail, Hyper beam, and Titan wave.
Titan wave is a move in which Gyarados has water engulf the opponent an suspend them in mid-air. Then, small balls of water form and turn into water swords that, when formed, launch at the opponent.

Leafeon can use Razor leaf, Petal dance, Protect, and Serenity vein.
Serenity vein causes thick, tall vines to rise and surround the opponent. The vines then form sharp, short thorns. The vines then start to spin, causing the thorns to be hurled at the opponent, then explode on impact

Umbreon can use Shadow claw, Shadow ball, Iron tail, ad Midnight rain.
No matter what time it is, Midnight rain makes the time midnight. The user then launches a ball of darkness up in the air, where it breaks into many shards. The shards then launch at the opponent. Time then goes back to normal.

Jolteon can use Thunderbolt, Charge beam, Hyper beam, and Lightning blitz. Lightning blitz sends out wave of electricity through the ground, paralyzing the opponent. When the opponent is stunned, storm clouds roll in. Lightning flashes, then strikes the opponent. The opponent is still paralyzed.

Gallade can use Aura sphere, Leaf blade, Focus blast, and Voyance power. Voyance power summonds the psychic energy around them, causing a bright light to appear. The opponent is surrounded by bright, blinding light. At that time, boomerang shaped waves of psychic energy form. They are then luanched one at a time, and after the first five, they all launch at the opponent.

Glaceon can use Ice beam, Water pulse, Iron tail, and Arctic wind.
Arctic wind forms an icy-white mist, surrounding the area. Through the mist, Glaceon prepares a blstering cold wind, which she then blows at the opponent. The opponent is then frozen solid.
Chapter 6: Chris stood there, unable to think or move. Right in front of him was his mother and father. But, it couldn't be them, they were dead! He saw them with his own eyes!
Chris! We have to get out of here now! Lets go! came Gallade's urgent voice. That seemed to snap him out of it, because he said "Come with me, quickly! We have to go, now!" He grabbed their arms and ran, his parents struggling to keep up. They reached the sub, to find everyone else already on board. Chris ran into it, closed the door, and the sub moved out and headed back to the port. Relieved, Chris went to see if it truly is them. Taking a closer look at them, he recoiled slightly. Lori, his mom, and David, his dad, were gaunt faced and very pale. They both had sratches all over their necks, as if a knife was held to them often. They were extremely thin and looked as if they could pass out at any moment. Yet, their eyes were alive and full of joy, probably from the fact that they were finally safe. Deciding he had to know now, he went up to them and asked, in a gentle voice, "Are you two okay?"
Looking tired, Lori answered in a weak, haorse voice "Barely, but we'll be okay. I can't believe our ten year nightmare is finally over!"
"T-t-ten years?" Chris stuttered, hardly daring to hope.
"Yes, ten long, misserable years. What was the worst thing about it, we were captured on our son's birthday. He turned eight that year, but when we were captured, we demanded to see our son. We looked at all the children brought, but he wasn't there. Team Rocket said they brought all the people, and the ones they didn't died in the explosion." David choked out. He had to be absolutly sure.
"W...what was your son's name?..." Chris managed to get out.
"Our son was called Chris. He was a sweet boy, and didn't deserve to die like that." Lori answered, now crying. Chris' heart jumped. It is them! I can hardly believe it, but it has to be them! he thought to himself. Before he could tell them, the sub stopped moving. The door openned, and everyone exited it.
"Trainers. You did an excelent job today. You should all be very proud. The only thing left to do is to find these people homes." Jenny announced.
"I'll take these two to my house. They can live with me." Chris said, indicating his mom and dad.
"Very well. Is this okay with you two?" Jenny asked. Almost choked with happyness, they nodded.
Chris, why did you do that? You usually keep to yourself and us. Its not like you Charizard asked, puzzled.
I'll explain later. For now, just trust me. Chris answered. He took them to his mansion, gave them some food and told them to rest for now. They seemed only too glad to rest peacefully. Chris escorted them to the spare room and let them nap in peace. He tip-toed down the stairs, only to meet seven very puzzled pokemon staring at him questionaly.
What? Chris wondered.
First, you invite these strangers to our home, now you're in an exceptionally good mood, and you can't seem to stop grinning. What is going on with you? Glaceon answered, with a slightly accusing tone.
When our guests wake up, I'll bring them here and answer your questions. Just trust me, okay? Chris answered. It was two hours before they woke up and came down stairs.
"Ah, just who I wanted to see. Could you be so kind as to come and sit down with us for a second?" Chris said. They nodded, and once they sat on the couch, the other pokemon sat near them, all eyes on Chris.
"Now, you said your town was destroyed. Was it Eon city?"
"Yes, but how did you know that?" Lori asked, puzzled.
"Well, I never forgot my home town." Chris answered.
"You......who exactly are you, and why do you seem so familiar?" David asked.
"You mean you don't even recognize me? Well, it has been ten years since I went up to that orchard for those oran berries." Chris answered, a wide smile on his face.As understanding showed on the pokemon's faces, Lori and David looked stunned.
"C.....Chris? Is that really you?" they both asked in unison.
"Hi mom. Hi dad." he answered. Once they heard him sat those words, they both lunged forward and pulled him into a deep hug.
"Welcome home, mom and dad." Chris manged to say through the hug.
Chapter 7: That night, Leafeon heard a noise and checked it out. Since it was midnight, she should have guessed it was Umbreon taking his usual late night stroll. Letting her curiosity finally get the better of her, she followed. However, before she could reach the door, she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw Jolteon.
What are you doing up? Leafeon asked.
I could ask you the same thing. Don't worry, I'm up for the exact same reason you are. Lets go see what our big brother is up to Jolteon answered. Leafeon nodded, then they both followed Umbreon quickly, but quietly. They followed him to a neard by lake bed, where he just sat down and looked up at the stars.
Thats it? Thats what he does every night? Leafeon asked, confused.
Guess we had nothing to worry about, huh? Jolteon said. They were just about to leave when they both saw a shadowy figure approach Umbreon. Keeping alert, they were prepared to strike when the figure emerged out in the moonlight to reveal it was just Glaceon.Umbreon noticed as well, and he wasn't looking too pleased to see he'd been followed.
What are you doing here? How did you find me without me knowing? Umbreon asked in a harsh tone.
With a slight smile, she answered I just followed the followers. She then pointed to the area where Leafeon and Jolteon were hiding. Deciding there was no use in hiding anymore, they went to Umbreon and Glaceon.
Anyone else follow? Umbreon asked, making no attempt to hide his frustration.
Easy Umbreon. We just couldn't stand not knowing where you kept going. Come to think of it, what are you doing out here anyway? Leafeon said, trying to calm him down and try to get answers at the same time.
If you must know, I was out here thinking about....our mom and dad. Umbreon answered.
You miss them, huh? Jolteon said softly.
Yes Umbreon answered. He then turned around and headed back home.(Their parents, Espeon and Flareon, were captured when they were young, so thats why Chris found them by themselves.)
The next morning, Chris got up to get the mail, and received a shock.
Guys? When was our last match? Chris asked.
About 8 or 9 days ago. Why? Charizard answered.
We are scheduled for another one today at 2:30. I wonder why we're having another one so soon. Chris told them. It was then that Lori and David came down the stairs. When Chris told them the news, they both seemed excited.
"We finally get to see our son in action!" was their response. When the time came, Chris returened Gyarados and set off towards the stadium, his team and parents closely behind him. He entered the stadium to be greeted by the usual cheers of the fans.
"Now entering the stadium, our very own Crusher Chris!"
UGH! I had hoped he would stop that! Chris complained.
"And his challenger, Alex!" Entering the stadium was a trainer, about 2 or 3 years younger than Chris. He was about 5 feet 7 inches, orange clothing, and a very confident look on his face.
Why does he seem so familiar? Umbreon wondered to himself. Suddenly, he knew where he had seen him before. He remembered the face of the trainer who captured his parents using a Pupitar and Wortortle.
Its him! Finally, I can get revenge! Umbreon thought, rage and eagerness consuming him.
"This will be a tag battle. Each trainer will use two pokemon at a time. When either trainer's pokemon cannot continue, they will both be out of the match. Trainers, choose your pokemon and let the match begin!" the referee proclaimed.
"Come on out, Blastoise and Tyranitar! Don't fail me!" Alex shouted. Out came the two pokemon, looking strong and had expressions that dared anyone to come near them.
Let me go. Now Umbreon said slowly, every word filled with anger.
Okay...Jolteon, you go too Chris said cautiously. He had never seen Umbreon so angry. Chris barely had time to blink before Umbreon dashed off towards the opposing pokemon. A Shadow ball struck Blastoise with such force it was almost blown through the wall. Tyranitar didn't have enough time to even register what was going on before a flurry of Shadow claws were hitting it. Chris was nervously keeping his hand on Umbreon's pokeball, just in case he got out of control. Umbreon decided to finish this one off with an Iron tail to the head. It hit with such force that Tyranitar was actually in the ground!
And now for you!Umbreon said in a voice that promised death. As if on cue, Chris quickly returned Umbreon to his pokeball, just as he was lunging at Alex.
"Time out ref!" Chris called. He let Umbreon out, and correctly anticipated his next move, because he bent down and grabbed Umbreon, and, with Gallade's help, was able to restrain him, though with great difficulty.
What the heck is your problem!?! That was completly uncalled for. Look at the damage you did! You should be ashamed of yourself! Chris shouted angrily at Umbreon. Though he didn't register it, because his gaze was fixed on Alex witha deadly grip.
What exactly is your problem? Chris asked, still fuming.
Its him! He is the one! The one who took mom and dad! Must get revenge! Umbreon raged. Before Chris could respond, Alex shouted "Cheap shot! Try that again with my Ursuring and Floatzel!" Out came the two pokemon, only to meet a similar fate. In a breif minute Chris let his guard down, Umbreon lunged forward and blew away the pokemon. Again, Chris returned Umbreon before he could hurt Alex.
Before Chris could begin chastising him, Alex shouted "I didn't mean it! Now I'm mad! Go, Espeon and Flareon!" At those words, Umbreon calmed down instantly as his very own mom and dad appeared in front of him, looking ready to fight.
Chapter 8: Seeing his own mom and dad look at him like that was surprising, and gave Umbreon a horrible feeling. Noticing his strange sudden stop, Chris asked him what is it? Is something wrong? Tell me, why are you acting so strange?
That’s my mom and dad. That trainer, if he can even be called one, is the same person who took them away from us. Umbreon answered. Looking disbelievingly at the opposing pokemon, Chris waited and thought what to, while the field was changing. Finally, Chris said I have a plan. Just trust me, I think this one will work.
“I’m waiting Chris! Come on, lets finish this now!” Alex shouted impatiently.
Perfect, a water field. Gyarados, Charizard, you two go and end this quickly Chris told them. Gyarados leapt from his pool-like area into the water field, along side Charizard. A quick Flamethrower took out Espeon, and one Aqua tail was too much for the poor Flareon.
“The match is over. Chris is still the champion!” the ref yelled. The cheers of the audience were overwhelming, as always.
“Dang it! How are your pokemon so powerful? You beat my star teams with ease. No one has ever done that before! No one! It’s not possible I lost! It just cannot be!” Alex ranted. “Wait, I know! I heard that you were going to take on an apprentice, so that will be me! End of story.” Alex claimed.
………That wasn’t how I expected things to go. Wait! Since when did I agree, or even say I was going to take on an apprentice?!? It must have been the press, again! They keep twisting what I say into what they think will boost their careers. Well, I for one have had it! No matter what, I am not going to tolerate the press anymore Chris stated.
“Well, come on master. We better get started on my training.” Alex said, cheerfully.
“Let me make one thing clear. NEVER call me master. That is where I draw the line. I cannot stand that word. If you are serious about wanting to train with me, there are a few things you need to know. 1: Treat your pokemon like equals. 2: There is no tolerance for laziness. Last but not least, 3: It will be very hard work. Are you sure your up to the task?” Chris asked.
“The results will be worth it. By the way, why is your Umbreon trying to kill me?” Alex asked, clearly a little frightened.
“Its because you have his mom and dad. Umbreon, Leafeon, and Jolteon are kids of the Espeon and Flareon you have. Umbreon saw your face the day you took them, but not the other two. He says he wants revenge, so that is why he went crazy today.” Chris answered.
“OHHHHHH, so that’s why, I don’t blame him, I would be the same way. I don’t really like them, mostly because they don’t listen to me, so why don’t you take them? That would benefit us both.” Alex said.
“Thank you Alex. They will be well taken care of.” He took the pokeballs from Alex, then told him to come to his house tomorrow at 8 A.M.
“I will be there. See you tomorrow, champion Chris.” Alex said. He then turned and ran home, obviously eager about tomorrow.
Well, Umbreon? I got your parents back, and now we get to yell at the press. Today is a good day, isn’t it? Chris asked.
Lets go give them a piece of our minds. I can’t wait to see them react when we yell at them Umbreon answered.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's