Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon fake games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have a game called POKEMON JADE.It is only for GBC and it was released with another game called POKEMON DIAMONDToungue I played this game almost until the end.It has nothing to do with real Pokemon although the battle style is quite simillar.I can say that I enjoyed it quite a lot though as it has a good storyline.The problem is that when I was very close to the end and I would go and catch the ULTIMATE ELECTRIC MONSTER or something like that,the save file was deleted and from that time I cannot save because the next time I will go to play it will say "new game again"...Does anyone of you has "Pokemon" Jade or "Diamond" or perhaps another fake game?
I have diamond but I don't play it much.
I have diamond and "pokemon go-go-go!"
What is Pokemon go-go-go?
A trading card game
Does it have Pokemon or other monsters like the rest of the fake games
No, its only a trading card game. There is a professor who gives you your first cards and he teaches you how to play
Ι have never heard about that pokemon game!
Is it original?
I don't think so! One of my friends gave it 2 me
There is also a game called "Pokemon Light 1".
The story is so much like the firsts steps of Pokemon in Game-Boy Original. At least in the beginning. The sprites are very small though while the town and the whole place in general is too big. This was the reason that I never left the first town. I found it on Download-Cnet
And an image of the game(small sized)
is it in a rom or an exe file?
hmmm itsnot a rom. its an exe file. Is it safe?
Yes it's safe. I installed it some weeks ago and nothing was found. Nor spyware nor Pop-ups nor virus. It's totally safe.
Can you give me a link please?
Look a few posts above... Download.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's