Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Multibattle team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
May you please tell me if these team are good?
My team:
Skarmory(male)
Impish@Lum Berry
Keen Eye
128 HP, 130 Atk, 252 SDef
- Spikes
- Aerial Ace
- Whirlwind
- Attract
I prefered attract over toxic for blocking foe's attacks together with Blissey (which also has attract).

Claydol
Bold@Quick Claw
Levitate
176 HP, 168 Def, 166 SDef
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Reflect
- Light Screen
This is my tank. I've chosen psychic 'cause of STAB and Ice Beam for countering Dragonites and Salamences (however Claydol's SAtk is horrible, it still does a lot of damage in dragons). Should I replace a move with toxic?

Jumpluff
Timid/Jolly@Brightpowder
Chlorophyll
252 Speed, the rest will be in def/sdef
- Leech Seed
- Helping Hand
- Encore
- Protect
Just to use Leech Seed in both oponents. With Protect, I'll recover a lot of HP. Encore disrupts almost any strategy, and you know what Helping Hand does.

My partner's team:

Tyranitar(female)
Brave@Shell Bell
Sand Stream
164 HP, 6 Atk, 252 SAtk, 88 SDef
- Rock Slide
- Eathquake
- Crunch
- Thunderbolt
Our mixed sweeper. I think there isn't much to explain...

Blissey
Bold@Leftovers
Natural Cure
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sdef
- Aromatherapy
- Attract
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
Our cleric. I was going to put counter, but it's too risked in a multibattle...

Vaporeon
Modest@Mental Herb
Water Absorb
252 HP, 6 Def, 252 SAtk
- Water Pulse
- Haze
- Helping Hand
- Wish
I prefer to use haze than boosting stats. Wish is for recovering energy lost during the sandstorm and helping the others, of course.

I'm still thinking in some points (like the ??). May you help me?
Nice Pokemon and nice attacks.I will suggest again NOT to use mixed sweepes.You should possibly include a pokemon with high speed as well.I was thinking about Slaking and a Pokempon using skill swap to transfer Slaking's ability to the enemy.I was also thinking about skill swaping wonder guard with a pokemon.
It's impossible to use skill swap in Shedinja at advanced generation, isn't?
If I put Stun Spore in Jumpluff, will it solve the problem of my team's lack of speed? Or it's too risked since Jumpluff's defence aren't that good?
Do you mean that if I have a pokemon with skill swap I cannot use it on Shedinja?Stun Spore is a solution although I was talking about a fast sweeper.If the enemy has fast and strong sweepers he will be able to do a lot of damage to you...

Ps: Please do not post twice in a row but edit your post.
But which pokémon should I replace with a faster sweeper? And which sweeper? Should I put Stun Spore in Jumpluff anyway?
I was thinking in my Skarmory's nature. Is it a good idea to let it be jolly? It's EPs will be 132 HP, 120 Atk, 252 Spd, then.

P.S.= I'm sorry, it's my first time in a forum, I didn't know I could edit it.
Well, Skarmory is quite slow so I don't think the nature will help it anyway...I think you can replace Tyranitar with Salamence...Stun spore is not a bad idea.It depends on the situation.
The only problem is that my partner really loves Tyranitar and Jumpluff is my favorite pokémon. So I tried do make a team which could use them well... (I did all the pokémon have some way to don't be damaged by Sandstorm)
Should I replace anybody else?

P.S.= Really, thanks for helping me! I'll use this team in a tournament next month, so I need to know if it's good or not.
The team is good and it has three not OU Pokemon.The choise is yours.I like the way you think.Someone else would replace a pokemon he likes with a more powerfull and overused Pokemon.If you like them,go and play with them!I would suggest bright powder at Skarmory and Seismic toss over flamthrower at Blissey because it always does 100 damage and you cannot base on a burn even with serene grace.Blissey's Hp is very high without any effort points,so you can place them(or some of them)on special defence.You sould also prefer surf over water pulse because it is way more powerfull and you should never base on luck(confusion).Generally, all of your Pokemon should have a good sweeping attack in order helping hand to be effective.
Thanks, Blue! I like to be diferent, and many people thinks I'm crazy for not using Rayquaza, or any legendary/OU pokémon, but I always defeat them, hehe.
Is Surf really a good idea? In double battles, as (I think) you know, Surf's power is halved since it hits 2 enemies. So I prefered Water Pulse...
Another thing: in the tournament that I'll use them, I'll need to register these 6 pokémon but use only 4! Which ones should I use?
Surf's power isn't halved!It just hits two opponents!The pokemon that you will use depend on the battle.
Actually, I tested it and there's one thing I want to say:
In double battles, moves that hit the two opponents only have their power halved to hit each one. When hits only one foe, it's power is the usual.
But moves that hit everybody (besides the user, like Earthquake) hit with full power.
And I tested it! My Milotic used Surf in my brother's Miltank and Gengar. When Gengar fainted (after this, Miltank used Milk Drink), Surf did double damage on Miltank than before. (We used two pokémon each)

P.S.= Hey! I knew something you didn't! Big Grin I think I'm not so unprepared...
You are possibly right.I didn't know it but if you say so it has to be like that!I hadn't checked it because I don't like double battles.
I'm sorry if I'm rude sometimes - english isn't my motherlanguage, so I may say wrong things at the wrong time without notice.
You were right.Surf is halved in 2on2 battles as well as all the other moves that hit two opponents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's