Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Johto Jen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Chapter 19: Four months pasted in what seemed to be a blink of an eye. Here are the results of the training: Pupitar evolved, as did Scyther after finding a metal coat. Keshia brought back Parasect, Chinchou evolved, Serafina forgot Spark and learned Thunderbolt.
"Wow, we have come a long way, huh?" Crystal said.
"Yeah. My team just looks a lot stronger with Tyranitar." Jen said.
"Hey, I have a Scizor, so I'm definatly going to win." Gold said.
"Not a chance. Come on, lets go before they start without us!" Crystal said. They got registered for the competition, and the prliminaries were underway.
"Ice beam!"
"Earthquake!"
"Thunderbolt!"
"Heat wave!"
They all passed the prelims easily, and the matching for the start of the competiton was already on the board.
"Let me see...wait, what?!?" Keshai said.
"What? Were we paired up already?" Jen asked.
"Not you and me, but in my first round, I'm fighting Sinnoh's champ." Keshia said grimly.
"And I have to fight the daughter of the champ in my first fight." Gold said.
"Lovely. Well, let's get one thing out of the way. No matter what happens, (don't get mad at me) we remain freinds, okay?" Jen said.
"Agreed." They said.
"And now, the first match of the competition, Keshia and Crystal!"
"Game on Lucky!" Crystal said.
"It's you and me Glaceon!" Keshia said.
"Lucky, Dragon pulse!" Lucky soared high up and fired a huge Dragon pulse attack down on Glaceon.
"Knock it back with Iron tail!" Keshia said. Glaceon smacked the attack back with tremendous force, and Lucky was nearly hit with her own attack.
"Wing attack!" Crystal said. Lucky soared down on Glaceon, and hit her directly.
"Glaceon, Blizzard!" Keshia said. Lucky managed to avoid it by flying high enough, much to Glaceon's annoyance.
"Now, finish Glaceon with Draco Meteor!" Lucky focused her power into a huge ball of energy, and it exploded into meteors, all hitting Glaceon, fainting her.
"Glaceon return. Why did I have to be paired up with her in my first match? I can't even use all six because this is the first match. Calm down, okay. It's you and me Radar!" Keshia said. Radar leapt out onto the field, ready to fight.
"Lucky, be careful of him. Use Dragon pulse rapid fire!" Crystal said. Before she could attack, Radar jumped high enough to be face to face with Lucky, and hit her with a close range Dark pulse, fainting her.
"I love you Radar!" Keshia yelled triumphantly.
"Lucky return. Game on Sonia!" Sonia was ready to go, as was Radar.
"Heat wave!"
"Dark pulse!" The two attack collided and exploded, causing a smoke cloud.
"Radar!"
"Sonia!" The smoke passed, and the two pokemon were both fainted.
"Last hope. It's you and me Flareon!" Keshia said.
"If you're going all out, so will I. Game on Serafina!" Crystal said.
"Flamethrower!"
"Thunderbolt!" The two attacks passed right by each other, and hit their targets dead center. After a minute to recover, they got back up, though Flareon tripped a little.
"Flamethrower!"
"Thunderbolt!" Again the attacks went right by the other, but this time Serafina dodged at the last second, while Flareon was too slow to avoid it.
"Flareon, please get up!" Keshia said. Flareon tried to stand, but fll down on the ground.
"I lost, but thanks Flareon. You were great." Keshai said, returning Flareon.
"Sorry you lost Keshia, but you fought great. Guess it's our turn next, huh Gold?" Jen said.

Sorry to do this, but, wait till chapter 20
Four pages of posts, yet it still isn't a hot thread. What is up with that?!?Huh
(11-10-2010 09:52 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Four pages of posts, yet it still isn't a hot thread. What is up with that?!?Huh

i don't care if it's a hot thread,i just LOVE IT!!!!and i love it even more now that i've beaten Keshia!!!!!!!
It isn't over yet you know

Chapter 20: Jen andGold's match was scheduled to be the last of round one, and wasn't until the end of day two that they finally met on the field.
"Go hard or go home Scizor!"
"We fight as one Cinder!"
"Cinder already?" Gold asked.
"You asked for him." Jen replied.
"Steel wing!" Gold said. Scizor's wings lit up, and dashed at Cinder, clipping his left wing, then his right before Cinder could even move.
"My Scizor's speed is un-matched, even by Cinder. Flash Cannon!" Gold said.
"I'm not done yet. Flamethrower!" Jen said. Flamethrower easily overpowered Flash cannon and burned Scizor's side, having attempted to dodge too late.
"Now Dragon Rage!" Jen said.
"Use X-Scissor quick!" Gold said. Cinder's attack was fired at the same time Scizor had X-Sciisor ready, and hit him hard.
"Scizor!" Gold yelled. Scizor didn't get back up, and Cinder was awarded the win.
"Go hard or go home Kingler!" Gold said.
"Cinder, come back. We fight as one Luxio!" Jen said. Luxio avoided the onslaught of Crab hammers with apparent ease, until Kingler mixed it up with pretending to use another, and half way hit Luxio with Bubblebeam.
Cheap shot Luxio said. She then decided to retaliate with Thunderbolt, desroying the Bubblebeam, and zapping Kingler to Kingdom come.
"Kinger Guillutine!" Gold said. Kingler tried again and again to catch Luxio in his claws, but was too weakened to move quickly enough.
"Thunder fang!" Jen said. Luxio turned around and bit on Kingler's claw, paralyzing him on the spot.
"Now Thunderbolt!" Jen said. Still gripping Kingler, Luxio zapped him enough to knock him out.
"This is not easy, but I've always only carred about the thrill of battle, and what a thrill this is!" Gold said.
"Glad you're having fun. Luxio, return. We fight as one Venusour!" Jen said.
"Go hard or go home Arcinine!" Gold said.
So I get to hurt Arcinine and not get punished this time? Venusour asked.
Don't go overboard, okay? Jen asked.
"Fire fang!" Gold said. As usual, Arcinine bit down on Venusour, and he wasn't happy about it. Vines shot up from the ground and whipped Arcinine, trying to get him off Venusour, but the more he got whipped, the tighter he bit down, until the fire from his fangs grew large enough to envelop Venusour entirely.
"Dang, forgot about Fire Whirlpool!" Jen said. The fire faded to reveal Venusour in bad shape, but still whipping Arcinine, though not as hard as before.
"Flamethrower!" Gold said. The vines managed to shield Venusour from the attack, but Arcinine was howling with frustration.
"You want to go right through those vines, don't you? Well then, do it with Flame wheel!" Gold said. As Arcinine was charging at his vines, a faint smile appeared on Venusour's face. When Arcinine made contact with the vines, they exploded violently and sent both pokemon flying and fainted.
"Gold, you should have paid attention to Venusour's element move." Jen said.
"Well how was I suppossed to know they would explode?" Gold asked.
"Well, that's true. You fought a great battle Gold, and you should be proud." Jen said. That night, Jen was up with Venusour, being treated for his burns.
You were amazing Venusour. Thank you Jen said. Venusour merely grinned, then fell asleep. Taking his lead, Jen went back to her room and slept. During the next few days, Crystal and Jen were racking up the wins, beating their opponents with apparent ease, until the final match was scheduled for the next day.
"Wow. I didn't think it would come to this." Crystal said.
"Yeah, I know. You and me in the finals, what a match this is going to be." Jen said.
"Sinnoh's champion versus the grand champion's daughter. This is not going to be easy." Crystal said.
The next day, the final match was about to begin.
"Entering from the left, Sinnoh's champion Crystal!" The announcer raored. Crystal came in waving at the appluase, and took her place on the field.
"And now, entering from the right, Johto's shooting star, Jen!"
"Johto's shooting star huh? I like it." Jen said. She entered and also waved at the audience, and was ready to fight, Keshia, Umbreon and Jolteon in her cheering corner, while Gold was cheering for Crystal.
"This is the final match, both trainers using six pokemon. When three of one's pokemon are unable to battle, a break with occur and the field shall be switched. Begin!"
"Game on Shadow!" Crystal said.
"We fight as one Tyranitar!" Jen said.
"Shadow, Iron tail!" Crystal said. Shadow dashed at Tyranitar, tail lit up, and swung his tail to get it caught in Tyranitar's Quicksand Cloak.
"Dang it not fair! Free yourself with Shadow ball!" Crystal said. Shadow shot the cloak many time before it finally gave way, and Shadow resumed his Iron tail, scoring a direct hit on her head.
"Earthquake!" Jen said. After shaking her head quickly, Tyranitar shook the ground hard, knocking Shadow off balance.
"Now use Earth power!" Jen said. Tyranitar struck a hard blow on Shadow, but not enough to knock him out.
"Dang Shadow is stubborn. Iron Head!" Jen said. Tyranitar charged Shadow head first, but was sent sideways when Shadow deflected Iron head with Iron tail. Tyranitar didn't stop in time to avoid running into the wall, and fell down on her back, fainted.
"Close one. Nice reflexes Shadow." Crystal sighed heavely.
"Good job Tyranitar, return. We fight as one Heracross!" Jen said.
"Wait, what? When did you get a white Heracross?" Crystal asked confused.
"He was training with my dad while I was in Johto, and I asked him to join me here for this match." Jen answered.
"Doesn't matter though, Shadow will beat you. Shadow ball!" Crystal said. Shadow fired off a Shadow ball, and in the blink of an eye, Heracross sent it right back at him. Weakened by the fight with Tyranitar, Shadow was knocked out by his own attack.
"Shadow return. This one is speedy, but what can I do? I know. Game on Sonia!" Crystal said. Sonia stared down Heracross, then started things off with Flamethrower. Heracross managed to avoid it, but Sonia expected that and was face to face with Heracross.
"Bad move Sonia. You think you have the advantage, and you do as a fire type, but you just lost that advantage when you decided to get close enough for Heracross' element move." Jen said.
"What? Heracross has an element move too? Well, what is it?" Crystal asked.
"Don't blink." Jen said. Puzzled, Crystal looked at Heracross and Sonia, now face to face, and before she knew it, Heracross slashed Sonia, and she collapsed, but got back up soon after. Crystal saw at least 20 bruises on her side, but no claw marks.
"Hey, what is this? Heracross slashed Sonia, but she isn't scratched at all, just bruised." Crystal said.
"Combat claw. Heracross punches his target while it appears he is slashing, scoring many more hits." Jen said.
"Clever. Heat wave max power!" Crystal said. Sonia gathered up her remaining power, and filled the stadium with heat, and hit Heracross from every side, scorching his body all over.
"Heracross, Combat claw!" Jen said. Still being burned, Heracross made his way to Sonia, and unleashed a flurry of hits, knocking her out.
"You did your job perfectly, rest up. Game on Lucky!" Crystal said.
"Heracross return. We fight as one Pidgeot!" Jen said.
"Darn, I was hoping to finish off Heracross, but I guess that will come later. Dragon Pulse!" Crystal said. Lucky was charging up the attack when Pidgeot slashed her with Wing attack, hitting her in the stomach.
"Okay, that I didn't even see!" Crystal said.
"Fast isn't he? Use Aerial Ace!" Jen said. Pidgeot bolted for Lucky, just to run right into Dragon Pulse.
"She didn't stop charging Jen, didn't you see?" Crystal said.
"Aerial ace again!" Jen said. Pidgeot tried once more and soared right at Lucky, this time hitting her dead center.
"That one hurt. Draco Meteor!" Crystal said. Lucky powered up and fired the attack into the air, but Pidgeot wasn't content in just waiting for it to happen. He hit Lucky as hard as he could with Brave bird, and fainted her. However, the combined damage from the recoil and Draco Meteor was enough to finish Pidgeot off as well.
"Three pokemon down, five minute break." The ref said.
"She is the toughest opponent I have ever fought that I have a chance of beating." Jen said.
"She is not going to beat me, but she is coming close." Crystal said. The five minutes were up and the field was changed from a desert field to a grassland field.
"We fight as one Heracross!"
"Game on Furry!"
"Heracross, Combat claw!"
"Furry, Fury swipes!" Heracross and Furry were moving their arms (or paws) so fast they were blurs, each taking hit after hit, neither one giving up. After a full minute of this, they broke apart, panting heavely. Heracross was covered in scratch marks, while Furry was covered in bruises.
"Combat claw again!"
"Fury swipes!" They were a blur of movement once more, but after 30 seconds, Heracross fell backwards, fainted.
"Return Heracross. We fight as one Luxio!" Jen said. Luxio faced off against an injured Furret, but Furry still moved as fast as ever, trying to land her Fury swipes. Luxio was very agile, however, and dodged each of them, finally ending it with Charge beam.
"Furry return. Game on Leader!" Crystal said.
"A water type?" Jen asked.
"Hydro pump!" Crystal said. Leader sent out a huge stream of water, hitting Luxio really hard.
"Thunderbolt!" Jen said. Luxio got up and retaliated with a mighty Thunderbolt, dealing as much damage she got, with interest.
"Hydro pump again!" Crystal said. Leader, still getting zapped, sent out his attack before falling face forward. Luxio was hit and taken out by the sheer brute force of the attack.
"Return Luxio. We fight as one Lapras!" Jen said.
"Game on Serafina!" Crystal said. Lapras was having trouble moving around, and was easy pray for Serafina.
"Thunderbolt!" Crystal said. Serafina showed no mercy in zapping Lapras with tremendous power. Just before she fainted, Lapras managed to freeze Serafina in place with a quick Ice beam.
"So, it has come to this. We fight as one Cinder!" Jen said. Cinder stared at his opponent and grinned, seeing she was pinned down and unable to dodge his attacks. Flamethrower followed Dragon rage as Cinder unleashed an onslaught of merciless attacks, each with more force than the last. He was about to finish her off when he saw that after his last attack, Serafina had put up her Flash Armor, and hadn't taken as much damage as he would have liked.
"How to get past Flash Armor, hmm. Meteor Wing max power!" Jen said. Cinder's wings erupted into such a towering inferno, the flames could be seen from miles away. When he launched his attack, giant fire balls the size of Cinder himself came in the dozens, all hurtling at Serafina. When she was hit by the first one, her Flash Armor broke, and she was left to take the rest of them unprotected. The effort had left Cinder exhausted, while Serafina was injured greatly, and they both collapsed. For several seconds, neither moved, and the audience was silent.
"This is a first. According to the rules, in the event of a tie, the first pokemon to stand up is declared the winner." The announcer said.
"Serafina you can still win this. Get up!" Crystal encouraged.
"Come on Cinder please get up!" Jen yelled. Cinder and Serafina twitched, then struggled to get up, both slipping, and both straining to get up, until they were both on their feet, both shining with determination. Serafina was sparking with electricity, ready to use Thunderbolt, when her eyes went blank and she fell face forward, fainted.
Thank goodness, I am ready to join her Cinder said.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!"
it would be unfair for Jen if i won but as always my team was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's