Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Deoxys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For all of your thoughts on the elusive DNA pokemon just post here. Hopefully its available in the 5th gen...after all it is my favorite pokemon.
well i have never had this pokemon so i think elusive really fits its description. i really want one of these. REALY BADLY.
The only games in which you can get one without cheeting are Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green. To get them you need some kind of event item that was distributed in like 2006 for a few days. The great part about Deoxys is that it has an awsome battle theme that it alone has.
I got mine through a hack. Because I also hack leveled it its stats weren't very good as it didn't gain many IVs.
if anyone has it on emerald they can clone it. thus making it easier to get non hack. wait. is a glitch a hack? if so than never mind what i said
oh...well I dont have emerald...I only have ruby, Fire Red and Leaf green from the gen 3 games.
i hvae...wait thats getting off topic.... anyways if you have a deoxys dont put it on d/p/pt. try to get emerald than clone it. than put it on those. than you have infinate dexyss.
well i hacked mine in platinum and like I said it didn't get many EVs so it didn't get the best stats...I like to maximize a pokemon's HP when leveling it up.
i don't care for ev's anmore cuz i asked my self "why ev train when you don't battle competitvely?". i don't really. when i do however i will do evs.
I dont know what significance EVs even have it sounds like another one of those things pokemon nerds spend hours calculating.
i get it to level 100 and if it loses..... so it is only a game Toungue
same with me...
yeah..... if they win YAY!!!!! deoxy should have a signature move like maybe......
Regenerate
Power:-----
Accuracy:----
PP: 5-5
Effect: fully restores the user but lowers special defense a little
yeah it's signatur move right now is Phsyco boost which is like over heat only psycic type
multiple pokes can use phsyco boost so its not a signature move. those are like moves only ONE pokemon can use. psych boost is awesome though. especialy if u have a white herb >:3
...please dont challange my logic...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's