Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rescuers Unite!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Disclaimer: This author knows absolutely nothing about Isshu region pokemon. Rogues must stay within the guidlines set by Kanto through Sinnoh.
Here is mine rogue team:
team smash
machamp(male)
hariyuma(male)
primeape(male)

about the team:
Machamp is the leader,mainly because others are afraid from his power.
Hariyuma is the weakest of the team,but the most clever.
Primeape is very silly and he usually hits first,than asks.
I have 1 team but it might be too dark for your story.

Team Lunatics

Gallade:Psycho,has removed his blades from his elbow to use them as swords. Has burn marks.
Houndoom (female): Rabbid,1 horn is missing,has many scars.

Serial killers. They teamed up in order to satisfy their desire to kill. During battle they do not care about their condition,they just want to kill their opponent.
Replace Gallade. Might be confused with my chef. Otherwise, I've just found the most wanted team for my story. Also, why are you guys making one of them silly? Rogues people, not clowns!...still love the ideas though, keep them coming. Just keep in mind: cold-blooded, not circus
I don't know if he can be replaced. He was the inspiration! A Gallade that has removed his elbow swords(which are part of it's body) in order to dual wield and kill more efficiently sounds very psychotic to me. It sounds like a human removing his/her arm and exposing a sharp bone in order to stab people with it. I don't thing I could find a better replacement.
(18-11-2010 06:32 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Disclaimer: This author knows absolutely nothing about Isshu region pokemon. Rogues must stay within the guidlines set by Kanto through Sinnoh.

ok then.i change zoroark for weavile(female)
(18-11-2010 10:01 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if he can be replaced. He was the inspiration! A Gallade that has removed his elbow swords(which are part of it's body) in order to dual wield and kill more efficiently sounds very psychotic to me. It sounds like a human removing his/her arm and exposing a sharp bone in order to stab people with it. I don't thing I could find a better replacement.

What about a Rhydon that removes it's horn? Look, my chef was here first, and I hate writing about two pokemon of the same species at the same time. That's why I had Jen's Charizard nicknamed to Cinder
Hmm...how about a Marrowak that has made a katana from one of his mother's bones (who was also a psycho) and he now hears voices of her which drive him crazy and enchance his mental instability?

EDIT: I'd also like to add another member. Parasect,who is almost a zombie and has an urge to absorb the energy of his victims untill they beg him to kill them. He also doesn't care about his health when fighting. His favourite snack is non-evolved Grass pokemon.

EDIT 2: Time for another team!

Team Pillagers
They are extremely greedy treasure hunters that in addition to exploring dungeon for treasure they also attack towns and other pokemon. The members:

Magneton: It can locate treasure and items with pinpoint accuracy and handles the team's inventory. It is quite intelligent. In battle instead of attacks it mainly uses items. It can fire thrown items (gravelrocks,sticks etc.) charged with electricity at rapid succesion and can support the team with orbs,berries etc. By using methods similar to Kurt's,he has created Pokeballs out of Apricorns that can temporarily control pokemon. He created the team with Lucario because they both liked the combination of Magneton's brains and Lucarios stregnth.

Sandslash: During treasure hunting he uses Dig to get to treasure deep underground. In battle he is quite ninja-ish. He uses Dig to hide from his opponents and then emerges from the ground to attack with moves like Metal Claw,Fury Swipes and Slash and goes back to the ground. He also uses Poison Sting and Toxic to poison his opponents. In case of emergency,he can create a Sandstorm so that the entire team can escape. He is distant and serious. He joined the team because he enjoys looking for ancient artifacts.

Lucario:The leader. He decides the team's targets and when exploring underground he uses Fighting moves to crush any hard substances Sandslash may come accross like iron,steel,diamonds etc. During battle he uses a mix of ranged and close-combat attacks. He can also use Magneton's Magnet Pull to move around in battle. He is quite adventurous and he created the team because of the excitement he gets in searching for treasure,even if it belongs to someone else.
Just a reminder, Rogue Teams are cold-blooded, but lets try to keep their blood in them.

This means you Terraplant
Chapter 7: They spent the rest of the day forming a plan to capture the rogues quickly, but with no luck.
"Urgh! I can't think on an empty stomach! When is Gallade going to finish making dinner?" Leafeon asked.
"Right about now." Gallade said, entering the room.
"Great, I'm starving." Mightyena said.
"We'll pick up on this another time, but for now, lets eat." Charizard said. They ate their food and went off to bed, Charizard going into an empty room. The following morning, the guild was up and ready for attendance, though Raichu, Ivysour and Meganium were lined up with them, which confused the newer guild recruits. Charizard came in, looked at the guild members briefly, and took his place in the front.
"Now, for the newer recruits, you maybe wondering why your guildmasters are lined up with you. The reason is simply because they insisted that I resume my place as guildmaster while I'm here. Now then, while defeating the rogues is definetely a problem, we cannot ignore the jobs requesting help. And yet, we can't send off the recruits, for the rogues are simply too powerful for them, but we can't just send the veteran rescuers away, because that is depriving the recruits of much needed experience. So, we will alternate each day, half the guild goes out and the other half stays to discuss the plan. Teams Accel, Clash, Frost Forest and Speed, you'll be going today, while the others stay here." Charizard said. The selected teams left the guild, jobs at hand, while Charizard discussed ideas with those who remained behind. Just as they were talking about it, a brief flash of purple caught Charizard's attention.
"Hold it guys. I think we have company." Charizard said. Everyone looked around frantically, trying to see who it was that Charizard had seen, but without luck. Charizard started walking around, listening closely for anything, until he heard a soft whisper from a nearby room. He sped towards it, the others at his heels, and entered the room to see three pokemon were going through a bag and taking the items in it.
"Excuse me, but that isn't yours." Charizard said coldly. The three pokemon looked up and grinned, and came closer. Getting a better look at them, Charizard saw a Haunter, Sableye, and Misdreavous.
"We'll just be leaving with these items now." Haunter said.
"I don't think so." Absol said.
"You gonna try and stop us?" Misdreavous asked pompously.
"The boss ain't one to just roll over and faint you know." Sableye said.
"We're Team Jokers, a rogue team that is going to get away with robbing you guys of all your possestions, and I mean all of them." Haunter said.
"Any last words before we beat you up?" Misdreavous asked.
"Just three. Bring it on." Charizard said. Team Jokers scattered, and Haunter, along with Misdreavous, fired a Shadow Ball at Charizard, landing successfully on the back of his head.
"Heh, like I said, we're leaving." Haunter gloated.
"Yes you are, but not with our items." Charizard said.
"How are you still standing after our combined attack?" Misdreavous asked, bewildered.
"Oh, were you two attacking?" Charizard asked.
"You maybe tough, but we're tougher!" Haunter said.
"You tell him Haunter." Misdreavous encouraged. Haunter fired a Dark Pulse at Charizard at point blank range, causing a smoke screen to appear upon impact.
"Keep standing after that, I dare yah." Sableye said.
"Well, okay, but just because you said so." Charizard said.
"No way! I put all I had into that!" Haunter said.
"Then you are pretty much done for." Raichu said.
"Never!" Sableye exclaimed. The three ghost types ran straight through the wall, headed towards the exit.
"Hah! I knew we'd escape." Haunter gloated, looking back. Just as they were almost at the exit, Charizard dropped down right in front of them.
"N-n-n-no way!" Misdreavous exclaimed. Charizard, obviously annoyed at this point, let loose a jet of flames that engulfed them all, burning them to a crisp. They dropped the stolen items and collapsed onto the floor.
"Another rogues team down." Charizard said. After putting the items back where they belong, Charizard saw to it personally that Team Jokers was delivered to Officer Magnezone.
"I can't believe they managed to sneak in here." Ivysour said.
"We really have to be on our guards from now on. These rogues are bold enough to try and steal from the Rescue guild, so who knows what they'll do next?" Meganium said.
Another nice chapter.

I guess you are referring to team Lunatics. I think I went a little overboard with it. For Parasect and Marrowak I tried to base their character on their pokedex entries (Cubone in Marrowaks case) and as for Houndoom,I just wanted a rabid dog. Anyway,you are free to tone the team down or not use it at all.

What do you thing about team Pillagers?
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being what I'm looking for, Team Lunatics=14, Team Pillagers=6
Big Grin about Lunatics , Sad about Pillagers. I guess you are looking for evil teams. Pillagers sound more like anti-heroes than villains.
You don't understand. 10 being just perfect, the correct amount of evil without making this into a horror thread, 14=too much, 6=not enough
Well,about team Lunatics,I was going for maximum horror. Anyway:

Team Lobotomy

2 evil scientists and their henchman. They have kidnapped several pokemon in order to run experiments (very original I know).

Members:
Alakazam (typical evil scientist but slightly narcisistic)
Magmortar (another typical evil scientist)
Machamp (the two scientists' henchman. The 2 others look down on him.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's