Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Quick Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
~~~ This thread is for trades in Generation V games - Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. ~~~
Gen VI quick trade thread
Gen IV quick trade thread

If you don't have a whole list of Pokémon that you offer/want, this is the place for you. If you are looking for a single Pokémon/item, post it here, always saying what you can give in return. If you have what a previous poster wanted, PM them, do not reply in this thread. This thread isn't meant for a single person, so avoid posting here to answer to somebody, this will clog the thread really quickly and requests that have not been completed will be forgotten.

So, how will this thread work? You just have to follow three basic steps:
  • Post here stating what you are looking for and you can give in return.
  • Browse the thread looking for other requests. If you can help another member, PM them to arrange the trade.
  • Once your request is completed, thank the member that helped you and don't forget to edit your post saying that you don't need anything anymore.
Simple as that. Enjoy!
Searching for a Tornadus. I will return it. PM me.
Looking to trade a Shelmet for a Karrablast, and then a Karrablast for a Shelmet so we can get both evolutions. PM me if you are interested
Όλα ok χάρη στη βοήθεια του φίλου Vetus. Η ανταλλαγή ολοκληρώθηκε.

Looking for Tornadus just for pokedex entry. I'll return it. Can swap Japanese Thundurus if anyone needs it for the entry. PM me if you are interested. (entry accomplished, not looking anymore)
As an owner of Pokemon Black I'm looking these Pokemon for trading:
- Petilil
- Solosis
- Rufflet

PM if you are interested.
Does anyone have a female DW dratini? So he could breed another female for me to keep? I dont mind the nature.

I can offer any basic pokemon( level 1 through breeding). This includes zorua and all the starters. Thanks!

EDIT : FOUND ONE Smile

If anyone wants DW (F) Dratini , I d be glad to help Smile
I need a torchic, I can give all unova starters or the other two hoenn starters, chimchar...

Jumbo Patties

I want to trade my Arceus for a level 1, shiny, male, adamant, dry-skinned Croagunk that knows Cross Chop and Rain Dance.
PM me.
looking for a zorua. I just started my game I have pokemon white.

BlackMagic

looking for a zorua or zoroark pm me i can give any pokemon off black u want thanks
i am looking for an arceus !

blackrose478

can some1 trade me giratina low level as much as possible with original moves... or thundurus just for pokedex and to obtain landurus i will return it.. and celebi and 3 legendary dogs... i can give anypokemon attainable through pokemon black.. thanks guys..
Hello folks, I really really really need a Magmortar. If you have one then can you PLEASE pm me?

Charliec

[font=Arial][size=medium]Would like a victini any level pm me with pokemon wanted for it pokemon black friend code : 1248-9259-3365 Name is charlie

gaet1140

Hello Smile
I'm Belgian,
I speak french, and you ? Smile

I search the 3 event Greek : Zoroark Shelmet Karrablast

I have all DW event jap...FR..very good pokemon Smile

MP me please Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's