Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: fire red team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I currently have on my team a raichu with thunder, rain dance, shock wave and thunder bolt. a rhydon with earthquake, flamethrower, thunderbolt and strength. a vaporeon with surf, ice beam, hydro pump, and bite. a charizard with dragon claw, flame thrower fly, and blast burn,
a nidoking with earthquake, brick break, megahorn and ice beam. and a pupitar that im training with bite, rock slide, crunch, and thrash. all but pupitar are at lv68. im satisfied with my team now but if you have any suggestions i would like to hear them

all my pokemon but pupitar are male

nidoking has a jolly nature
charizard has a bold nature
raichu has a jolly nature
pupitar has a docile nature
vaporeon has a timid nature
rhydon has a gental nature
It's not very good to have many attacks of the same type in one pokémon. What would your Raichu do if your foe is a Graveler, for example?
And it's risked to use Blast Burn, 'cause it needs to recharge. I suggest Sunny Day, 'cause if Charizard fights after Raichu and it's raining, your fire moves would be weakened.
And Rhydon's SAtk is too low for using these special moves...
You also need to be careful on your weaknesses - my Milotic could beat almost all your pokémon, for example.
thanks do you have any suggestions for new pokemon for my team? i am thinking about an espeon or a jolteon mabye a scyther im not sure. my team is on fire red so i need mostly kanto pokemon because i have no cable or wireless adaptor i  also have a tyranitar i like it because its really strong in attack but its really weak against fighting types.
I would suggest Umbreon, but you can't get Espeon and Umbreon in FR/LG...
Do you know how the natures work? Some natures aren't good for your pokémon - for example, jolly lows SAtk and increases Spd, so it isn't good for Raichu.
Although you have good sweepers, it's not a bad idea to have a cleric/tank/annoyer, right? Just like Vileplume, Blissey, Wobbuffet...
would snorlax be a good tank? he knows rest, sleep talk body slam, and shadow ball. i have both of them i also have a vileplume, but chansey keeps evading me...
im also thinking about trading charizard for arcanine, i like nidoking cause he is a balanced pokemon, but im not too sure about rhydon.. I like raichu cause his rain dance/thunder combo has saved me many a time. and vaporeon has a ton of hp and his S.A is really good. so im probobly gonna replace rhydon mabye charizard too but not my tyranitar he is simply too good of a physical attacker
i would have a blissey because those things have about 600 hp but i cant get a stupid chansey..
If you want a Blissey, take a bold one and max it's EP in HP and Def and teach Counter. Mine is like that and is really awesome! Can you believe it beared my Slaking's Hyper Beam? (Slaking is the pokémon with the highest attack).
And it's Hp can reach 714 if you're luck.
could you possibly think up a good team for me with some of my old ones included cause i have them all at 70 and it took awihle to level them up. i am mad because i cannot catch a stupid chansey... and i raised up an evee to 40 and cause i cant get umbreon or espeon im wondering if i should get flareon or jolteon or both. and im thinken about getting a gengar or golem. but i dont know
I would suggest Jolteon over Flareon and Gengar over Golem.Pupitar Charizard and Vaporeon are very Good Pokemon but they don't have a good nature...
my pupitar is a tyranitar now. but i cant get a gengar cause i play firered on my D.S. im also wondering what attacks they should know
Will you use them only in single battles or in double battles too?
both. my pokemon have some good attacks that hit both pokemon in a double battle and in a single battle. im thinking about teaching tyranitar,nidoking,and rhydon protect because they all know earthquake and would kill each other if one was out with the other ones like nidoking and rhydon or rhydon and tyranitar they would kill the other team mate and raichu the only things that wouldent die from earthquake would be charizard and vaporeon so i mostly do single battles
i also have a second charmander that got flamethrower and dragon claw from its parent would 2 charizards be a good choice?
Two same Pokemon are illegal in tournaments.
I have some experience in double battles, and you're really wrong if you think that you'll win only with 3 pokémon with Earthquake and the others with Protect. You should try some combos, like teaching Helping Hand to Nidoking or Flatter, or using more flying/levitating pokémon.
I personally dont like your movesets and you havnt thought about your natures but give these a try:

Charizard.Salac Berry
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace

Raichu.Petaya Berry
Thunderbolt
Water/Grass/Ice
Agility
Thunder Wave

Nidoking.Salac Berry/Choice Band
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
Brick Break
Shadow Ball

Rhydon.Leftovers/Choice Band
Focus Punch/Counter/Megahorn
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Swords Dance

Vaporeon.Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Electric/Grass
Toxic/Protect/filler

Tyranitar.Lum Berry
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Rock Slide

Theres a selection of movesets mainly power play I always prefer agressive sets.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's