Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What Pokémon are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, I found this test and would like to share it with the rest of the site. You just answer some questions and the you get the result. There are 36 different results.

Of course, no results should be taken seriously, it's just a fun test. Here's mine:

[Image: mewtwo.gif]

Well, I think it describes me in a way.

What you got?
What is the url for this thingy?
Share a link with the public Toungue

OK I have found the site looking at the pick's link, the one you uploaded, and took the test.

[Image: gardevoir.gif]

However afterwards I tried some random answers and in the end like all personality tests the results are quite general and vague so many of them resembled me.
Damn, I always forget to post the links...it looks so stupid.

Here: Test

And as for the results, yes they are a bit too general. The test is mostly for fun.
[Image: absol.gif]
I am a Togetic!
you people need to view others my way. Here is my philosophy:
Every other human is a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm going to correct.
[Image: butterfree.gif]
I really don't know what to make of this. Especially for someone like me!
(05-06-2011 04:34 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]you people need to view others my way. Here is my philosophy:
Every other human is a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm going to correct.

Sounds more like Porygon to me.
No, if anything, it sounds like GLaDOS. Which it kinda should.
[Image: pikachu.gif]

at least i'm an electric type 'cause i'm not social or open Toungue
[Image: spinda.gif]

I ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!1
[Image: charizard.gif]

lol,seriously now WTF?!that's my favourite pkmn and i am said to match with it(i don
t know the answers,just by luck) xD
(08-06-2011 11:56 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]lol,seriously now WTF?!that's my favourite pkmn and i am said to match with it(i don
t know the answers,just by luck) xD

Exactly this happened to me. But I was a bit dissapointed when i found out that many Pokémon share similar generic descriptions, so you can relate to more than one. But it's awesome to try the test and get your favorite Pokémon in the first try Cool
Um, wait. What?Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's