Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Db0's handdrawn fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, as I mentioned in a thread months ago, I finally devoted some time in making Pokémon fan art. The style is a bit unusual for the theme since I don't drawn on the computer. I used pencil and charcoal for this one and it took me about 3 hours.

Yeah, I know, its tail is too large like its nose but the truth is that I sketched it because I had nothing to do yesterday night (no internet access in other words).

Also, if anyone knows a better way of uploading sketches/drawings please tell me. Capturing an image and moving it to the pc lowers quality.

Any remarks, comments or suggestions are wellcome.
Maybe you don't want your full name on it. Also, better put it in a spoiler.

As far as the sketch itself is concerned, I suck at arts, but I quite like it. Maybe you could try to color it on a PC, could be fun.
It's decent, I'm jealous now I want to do some too, lol.
(11-07-2011 04:36 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you don't want your full name on it. Also, better put it in a spoiler.

As far as the sketch itself is concerned, I suck at arts, but I quite like it. Maybe you could try to color it on a PC, could be fun.

Spoilered. As for my name, I don't have much of a problem. Compared to facebook where everybody posts everything about theirs lives, it's not that bad.

And unfortuantely, I don't know anything about drawing on a pc. Maybe, I can edit my avatar but aything more complex than using the tools in ms paint is out of my abilities.
So, I made another one, featuring Oshawott this time.

Tepig will probably follow soon. I might then sketch something with more action and movement in it.
Wow... These are extremely good. You should continue for sure. Keep the good work Smile
I think Oshawott should have a bigger mouth but, hell, your drawings are amazing!
I like Oshawott's look on this one.
Firstly, thanks for all your positive comments.

This time I sketched a Pichu. I tried making it a bit diferent than the official artwork (the previous ones were identical to it).

So, here it is:
Besides the fact that the ear should be bigger compared to the head it's great. The shadows are amazing as always.
My younger brother asked me to draw this one. I have to admit that I had difficulties with it. Apparently it wasn't as simple as sketching circles and curves like the other ones.

I present you this overgrown, levitating bug, Giratina.

I know that there are some mistakes but I was a bit frustrated yesterday, when I was finishing it.
I really like oswatt + snivy u are a perfect artist
This time it's an Audino.

I know that the head is a bit bigger than it should but it can't be fixed now. Anyway, I tried paying more atention to this one and i think the result is decent.

Wow, amazing work, keep it up!
oshawot , audino and snivy were great Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's