Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokerus: The official series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cartoons have never been this low
Causing confusion and chaos wherever they go
From holes in the plot its crap that they spew
Its the Awesome Planet Zebes Walthrough!

Emolga: Hello again and welcome to the wonderful world of Samus and Pikachu!
Oshawott: On tonight's episode, we're gonna talk about Marida, which is MY personal favorite.

Maridia
Oshawott: Ah Maridia, the grand, underground ocean.
Snivy: Compaired to the other places on Zebes, this place isn't that bad
Magby: Like hell it is!
Vulpix: That's just because you're a fire type.
Snivy: I honestly prefer Brinstar.
Emolga: Personally, I would have settled with Crateria.
Oshawott: AHEM!!! Snivy, can I do this one?
Snivy: Go for it.
Oshawott: Thank you. The description is as follows:

Maridia is an aquatic area of Zebes. It was once part of Brinstar, but it appears that some incident engulfed this area completely with Water. It is teeming with marine life, and is a thriving underwater ecosystem. It is not possible for Samus to fully explore this area without acquisition of the Gravity Suit upgrade. The area of Maridia is divided into 3 layers. The middle layer is heavily integrated with Space Pirate technology and artificial structures. It is a noticeable departure from the quiet and placid Base Maridia, and contains several species of highly dangerous organisms, some of which are artificial. The upper layer is mostly over water and is characterized by a sort of sand stone. Like Base Maridia, it is rather calm and placid. Base Mardia is pretty much just the bottom of Maridia, and connects directly to the brinstar depths (it even has the same sort of music). As for bosses, both the mini boss Botwoon and the boss Draygon call Maridia their home.

Snivy: Very descriptive. And now we go to Pachiritsu with the weather.
Buneary: I think you mean biology, right?
Pachiritsu: Thank you Snivy. This area is home to a high amount of aquadic life. These include skulteras, pointy fish thingys, Evirs, which are in a sense Draygon's offspring, and a Tatori, which is a turtle that helps you get an energy tank.
Snivy: This area is also home to the Mochtroid, which is a weaker, cloned version of the last metroid.
Oshawott: Thats all for tonight folks!

When something good will happen, nobody knows
Its the Samus and Pikachu show!
Okay folks. To the delight of some and to the dismay of others (especially a certain KN412) I've decided to space-time warp Ponyville along with material from other planets like Valvallah and the Internet to Combine. But don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm the god of the universe. When I do something, it's for a reason. And it will be funny. Enough talking, lets get to the goddamn ponies!

My little Combine
I used to wonder what insanity could be
My little Combine
Until you all shared its terrors with me
Insomnia, anger
Kleptomania
Narcissism
Pyromania
Schizophrenia
Its an easy feat
And psychosis makes it all complete
My little Combine
I sure hope all their mania eeeeeeennnnnnnds

Last time on Samus and Pika-oh woops, wrong show. Last time on Pokerus, not very much happened. Its been rather quite on the planet as of late, and the 8 pokemon living on it are beginning to build an egalitarian society for themselves. Sort of. The 5000 humans that ended up on the planet are finally starting to calm the fuck down and stop shooting one another, and the survivors now have organized themselves into 2 towns some 40 miles away from where the pokemon live (in the town of Pokerus). In short, it's been like Animal Crossing on drugs. However, things are about to change. With the Xen Gods beginning to stir, Combine is becoming more active, and it is only moments away from another trans-dimensional eruption that will head for planet Panequus, where talking ponies live as well as imaginary friends and power puff girls. The ironic thing is the entire town of Ponyville happens to be in the dead center of one of Combine's thin trans-dimensional-space-time-tunnels. None of any of the main 6 ponies are aware of this at all, as Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are in another heated debate about god knows what...

Rainbow Dash: ...for the last time Pinkie Pie, JUST because you have a hat in TF2 DOESN'T mean your existence is validated!
Pinkie Pie: It does TO!!! Hats are the most important thing in the game! DURR!!!
Rainbow Dash: How does having a HAT somehow become more important than a FPS aspect?!?
Pinkie Pie: Because, I couldn't play as the Engineer without my trusty hat! It would look stupid!
Rainbow Dash: You already ARE stupid Pinkie Pie!
Spike: It's times like this where I'd be at a loss without my trusty ear plugs.
Twilight Sparkle: Why don't we all just calm down and-
Pinkie Pie: I will like HELL calm down! Rainbow Dash is dissing TF2!!!
Rainbow Dash: Oh, so now that I don't like hats I SUDDENLY hate TF2!!! I suppose then if I hated furries you'd be telling me that I hated Pokemon because you're crap hole of a brain would SOMEHOW be able to make that kind of connection!
Pinkie Pie: Only because you'd be too stupid to make it yourself!
Rainbow Dash: THAT'S IT!!! Fluttershy, get me my weapons of mass destruction!
Fluttershy: We don't need to do that Rainbow Dash...
Rainbow Dash: YES WE DO!!!
Rarity: Fluttershy's right! We don't need to find weapons of mass destruction!
Twilight Sparkle: Finally, someone who actually has some sense in-
Rarity: We just need to WANT to find them! That's how it works!
Twilight Sparkle: Spoke too soon...
Applejack: I'll say.
Pinkie Pie: OH FORGET IT!!! DEATH TO THE HAT HATERS!!!
Pinkie Pie throws a cake at Rainbow Dash, and they start beating the crap out of each other while we go back to Combine.
Snivy: And that's why Philosoraptor is the best dinosaur ever.
Philosoraptor: If you are cooler than me...does that mean I'm hotter than you?
Vulpix: It is a MYSTERY...
Patchiritsu: Well, I personally still think Trollosaurus is-
And then suddenly, Combine starts shaking. The shaking gets progressively more violent, until it seems that the very planet is going to tear itself apart. The air starts flashing in all sorts of colors and the sky starts to rip while a Tardis-like noise prevails throughout.
Pikachu: ACK!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OONNONONONONONON!!!!!!
Snivy: ITITTSSS THE PLANET!!!! ITS GOAING THRAOOHG AN ERAAAOPPTTIOOON!!!
Oshawott: WYY DAU HEEL CATN WEEEE TAWLKW NAOARMAL!!!!!!
Snivy: TEMPAROLZ TAIMF SPTAISCE REEFEATS N ALLT TAWCKT!!!
The planet continues through it's phase until suddenly, it stops.
Emolga: The hell...
Magby: My god...that energy...
Buneary: Its just like me when I'm pissed!
Oshawott: I'm SURE. Where's it headed?
Snivy: It looks like its gonna hit 4 areas...
Pikachu: Which ones?
Snivy: Well, its gonna go through Earth again, pass through the Internet, then stop by a place called Panequus and then Bethesda.
Magby: Panequus?
Vulpix: Sounds like they like horses there.
Snivy: Anyways, they should be coming our way in a few minutes...
The planet Combine has had a devastating eruption, heading right for where our ponies are currently fighting!
Rainbow Dash: Well maybe you should change your homepage to I'MAGULIBLEIDIOT.COM!!!
Pinkie Pie: And maybe YOU should change YOUR homepage to DOUCHEBAG.NET!!!
Twilight Sparkle: OR maybe you could BOTH change your homepages to MOVEONWITHYOURLIFE.ORG!!!
Applejack: And then you could put apple ads in it!
Twilight Sparkle: Applejack, that's not helping.
Applejack: WHAT? I'm just trying to sell apples. YOU COULD PUT THE ADS IN ESCROW!!!
Fluttershy: Um...excuse me-
Rainbow Dash: OR we could try putting them in Pinkie Pie's HEAD since there's so much SPACE in there!
Pinkie Pie: OH THAT'S IT!!! FEEL MY FURY!!!
Pinkie Pie tackles Rainbow Dash, and the 2 of them start beating the crap out of each other.
Spike: I'm gonna get more popcorn!
Twilight Sparkle: SPIKE!!! This is NOT the time for popcorn.
A vague Tardis-like noise is heard in the backround.
Fluttershy: Um...I'm sorry to interrupt but-
Rainbow Dash: YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!! DIE AND GO TO HELL AND BURN!!!
Pinkie Pie: Oh YEAH? Well maybe you should be RAPED!!! TWICE!!! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL FEEL DIFFERENT!!!
Rarity: Rainbow Dash, we don't need to waste effort trying to win! We just need to WANT to win! That's how it works!
The tardis-like noise starts getting more noticeable.
Fluttershy: Um...could everypony please just-
Rainbow Dash: I'D RATHER VOTE FOR NADER THAN SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
Pinkie Pie: ME TOO YOU JACKASS!!!
Fluttershy: Look, I'm trying to-
Applejack: I VOTED FOR NADER!!! I HATE EVERYONE!!!
The tardis-like noise grows MUCH louder than before.
Fluttershy: EVERYPONY SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!
Shocked by the fact that Fluttershy actually spoke up for once, everyone turns to look at her.
Fluttershy: Does anyone ELSE hear that?
Twilight Sparkle: OH...that noise...oh crap...
Rainbow Dash: What IS it?
Twilight Sparkle: I'm not sure...but I think its some kind of temporal-
And then the blast comes. Too late, our ponies have just enough time to look at the giant temporal blast bearing down on them before Ponyville gets warped away along with all its residents to Combine. The temporal storm will go through the Internet and make another wrap around the planet Earth before depositing everything on Combine. To be continued...
Hmm, ponies with TF2 references mixed with Pokémon and Metroid. Oh, and internet memes. In one fanfic. Just another product from Giratina inc.

I wonder what will happen when Oshawott and the other Pokémon meet the ponies.
It's gonna be an interesting few days for the ponies...
Ya know, there's still the alien threat and Freddy Krueger. I've also recieved word that yet another evil is on the rise!

Can you feel the Sunshine?
Actually, I've decided the alien sub-plot won't work. Not yet. It may just happen though...
um..... yeah im going to go clean my head and get rid of the wierd images popping in my head. lol Good job.
Thank you. At least it's not Cupcakes...hold on...I have an idea for a season 3 villain...
(26-02-2012 01:22 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. At least it's not Cupcakes...hold on...I have an idea for a season 3 villain...
insert twilight zone theme song:puke:
PINKIE PIE!!! This is gonna be a bloody season...
My little Combine
I used to wonder what insanity could be
My little Combine
Until you all shared its terrors with me
Insomnia, anger
Kleptomania
Narcissism
Pyromania
Schizophrenia
Its an easy feat
And psychosis makes it all complete
My little Combine
I sure hope all their mania eeeeeeennnnnnnds

Last time on Pokerus things were going quite well on planet Combine. Until, that is, the planet went through another eruption and sent a temporal storm raging across the space time continuum. The temporal storm picked up more humans from Earth, some cheesy Internet memes, a town filled with ponies, and TF2 characters. What's important though, is the ponies. More specifically, Ponyville, which was warped in entirety to planet Combine, and now all of the stuff caught by the temporal storm is making its final trip back to the miniature planet. We join the citizens of Pokerus with the show already in progress...

Oshawott: Oh crap, its shaking again!
Snivy: It must be the stuff picked up by the Trans-Dimensional-Space-Time-Tunnels. It's gonna hit us.
Oshawott: Well that REALLY doesn't make me feel any safer!
Buneary: I'll be FINE. I brought an umbrella!
Vulpix: Me too!
Snivy: You're all morons. Whatever is being warped to the planet is definitely not gonna hit-
And then suddenly, a great blob of light appears and streaks across the sky.
Pikachu: Well, that's a blow to our prospects.
Snivy: Oh please, we'll be FINE. The trajectory of that blob won't get anywhere near us.
The blob suddenly splits in to 4 pieces. 3 of them head off into the distance, but one seems to be headed for Pokerus.
Patchiritsu: ITS COMING FOR US!!! EVERYONE RUN!!!
Snivy: Minor miscalculation I guess...TAKE COVER!!!
Everyone runs inside their houses as the temporal blob continues on its path. As it falls, it starts to look less like a blob and slightly more like a bunch of buildings swirling around a vortex. Eventually the blast finally hits less than a mile away from Pokerus, but oddly enough, there is no explosion. Instead, the blob of stuff hovers there on the ground while Ponyville starts flying out of it until suddenly it disappears in a burst of energy and cupcakes. Seeing as they aren't dead, the residents of Pokerus come outside their houses to try and figure out what happened.
Magby: Well that was kinda wimpy.
Oshawott: Secretly, I was hoping for a deafening explosion.
Magby: That would be cool.
Meanwhile, down in the wreckage of Ponyville...
Rainbow Dash: Urg...what the hell happened?
Twilight Sparkle: Uh, girls...you MIGHT wanna look around for a second.
Applejack: Sweet mother of Jesus...
The ponies look around and find that they are on an alien world. Unlike Panequus, the land is totally barren, save for a few strange purple plants growing in some areas. Instead of blue, the sky is a strange purpleish-green with black swirled in with it. Even though there aren't really any clouds, lightning keeps flashing out of the sky for no real reason. Our shocked ponies try to take in what they are seeing.
Fluttershy: The-the-the...wha...I...
Pinkie Pie: This place is pretty depressing.
Rainbow Dash: Depressing? This is barren and lifeless!
Rarity: Well, it doesn't look like the sky is very good at making a fashion statement.
Twilight Sparkle: Rarity, this is no time for jokes.
Pinkie Pie: OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED TO US!!! DON'T YOU SEE!?! WE'VE BEEN CAPTURED BY A BUNCH OF ALIENS WHO WANT TO GET AN IMPRINT ON OUR SPECIES BEFORE RETURNING US TO THE WILD!!!
Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie Pie! Be reasonable. I'm sure there's a rational explanation for-
Rainbow Dash: RATIONAL? You think that ANYTHING here is RATIONAL?
Applejack: Rainbow Dash is right! There's no way to rationalize this!
These 6 ponies seem pretty worked up. All over the rest of town, ponies are freaking out and panicking.
Mayor: Everypony remain calm! We can fix this situation if-oh who am I kidding EVERYPONY START PANICKING!!!
With the Mayor out of ways to calm people down, the horrible frenzy continues.
Pony #1: DARKNESS EVERYWHERE!!!
Pony #2: ALL THAT IS GOOD HAS BEEN CONSUMED BY EVIL!!!
Pony #3: THE END IS NIGH!!!
Derpy Hooves: At least in my last hours I still have muffins...
So yeah, its a hell hole down there. Back in Pokerus, the pokemon decide to take action.
Snivy: ...so yeah, we need to travel over there, find the ponies, and fill them in on everything that has happened.
Oshawott: Do we REALLY have to do this right NOW?
Vulpix: Yeah, I'm tired.
Snivy: You know, I've just realized, if WE saw Ponyville land, then isn't there a chance that the humans saw it land too?
Pikachu: Oh god no...
Snivy: And remember how fanatically warped their perceptions were?
Emolga: Weren't they the people that thought this was a test by Satan and we were all demons?
Snivy: Eeyup.
Emolga: Of all the places that Trans-Dimensional-Space-Time-Tunnel could have been...WHY South Carolina!?!
Magby: Well then...who know WHAT might happen if they find those ponies.
Buneary: Oh please, they're just ponies. How could they possibly think that they're demons?
Snivy: They're HUMANS, Buneary. That's the EXACT kind of thing that they will do!
Oshawott: Come on! How do we even know the humans even heard the-
The sound of helicopters suddenly appears.
Snivy: They're headed this way! We need to get moving!
Patchiritsu: Um...okay...
Meanwhile, back in Ponyville.
Rainbow Dash: Oh god! Do you hear that?
Applejack: Helicopters?
Rainbow Dash: They're coming for us! RUN!!!
Twilight Sparkle: Wait! Maybe they're trying to help us!
Rainbow Dash: Likely story. PANIC!!!
Twilight Sparkle: This is no time to panic! We NEED to think things through and-
Fluttershy: WAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! I WANNA GO HOME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Fluttershy starts bawling in the middle of the room, spraying everyone with tears.
Pinkie Pie: Calm down Fluttershy! It's not the end of the...wherever this place is...
Rarity: You could really use work on calming people down.
Pinkie Pie: Well it doesn't look like you're doing ANYTHING to help!
Fluttershy: WAAAAAAAAAH!!!
As Fluttershy continues crying, the sound of human helicopters starts to get louder and louder. The 8 pokemon are on there way there to try to save the ponies, but will they be able to arrive in time to save them from the fanatical humans that want them dead? Stay tuned!
WARNING!

There have been attacks going around Combine! There have been many deaths and casualties! Survivors could only utter words such as "Blood Gem" and "Possessed Doll". Reports have also indicated a particular song is involved! A song titled Can you feel the Sunshine!

Authorities are declaring a state of emergency! Citizens are to refrain from leaving home until the coast is clear.
A human experimental weapon gone wrong? Let's see what happens...
Oh god oh god tellytubies!!!!!!!!
This is what i thought after reading mystery.55 s last post...
Lol, nice. But no tellytubbies here.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's