Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your fakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Intruder Wrote:It is awsome but it actually has a bad aspect...
It has to be EXTREMELY careful when it is walking ( unless it flies somehow although I don't see any wings!! ).
Don't get me wrong.I'm just kiddin'...
It's really nice and a good idea.Wink
lol. actually, since is water type, and still the nortern wind thing pkmn, it harness the power of evaporation and water vapor to sort of levitate. it like floats on water vapor as it evaporates and when its already raining, it usually sleeps. if not, it has to be carful walking, or it could fall and get ko'ed Toungue. hmm. i should give it moves and evry thing. yeah, that would be grand! lol. grand. who says that anymore. moo-moo.lol
My devil blissey..
[Image: devilblissey.jpg]
LOLLL!!! Gongrats girlpower! Big Grin
Wow! Very good, Girlpower! Ιt could be Chancey's evolution.
Chancey -day- > Light Blissey
Chancey -night- >Dark Blissey
Nice!!
Ιt's the greatest fake pokemon I have ever seen!
Gongrats girlpower
I didnt know where to post this so I posted it here. I dont know what is it yetToungue
OMG, whats that? Toungue That the weirdest thing I have ever seen!
Yeah, it's pretty weird but try inverting colours. If it's in a black background, I think it's gonna look better.

Edit: That's what I meant: [Image: SharpedosDataForm.png] It's not Vileplume, but I just did it to compare it with your Vileplume. And I still think that it's better in a black background.
i know what they're called! i go to this elite spriters forum and thats sth we do sometimes. im pretty sure they're called x-ray files, or pkmn x-ray files, or simply, pkmn files. i have a starmie i'll post. those are really easy.

Edit: Here it is, the starmie.
[Image: xraystarmiedi2.png]
once again, these are too easy and are a waste of time. i can do'em in like 1 1/2 minutes.
Edit: Lol. i put a black black ground on your blinding vileplume and look![Image: xrayvileplumepb4.png] it has no eyes! it blinded it self!
lol. but anyways, if you are going to use a bright line color, please, for the sake of ppls eyes, use a dark colored background. it works wonders. trust me Toungue
lol. I didnt put eyes. ONLY the outlines. Well I am gonna make a project with these pkmn, so can anyone pls do numbers 1-151 with green outlines and black backround?
good idea! i was thinking that b4 i even read your post! and should you outline all the details or just the outside likes of its body?
I think that outlining all the details of the body (like my Sharpedo) will be better. And why do you want only green outlines? Wouldn't it be better if every X-ray file had the color of the Pokémon? You know, red for Charizard, blue for Blastoise, yellow for Pikachu, etc.
no, I have an idea. I am gonna try a hack. Anyway, who can make numbers 151-251?
This is mine:[Image: illuvolbeat.png]
It didnt turn out good...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Reference URL's