Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your fakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
here onother form of meylyn i call it underworld form..
[Image: Meylynaevion.jpg]
english plz!you know these artwork is made by me when i used to play pokemon like crazy!only comic are new these fakes are from 2004-2006 except their info that i made them later.
However,Nintendo would never add a pokemon like that(Meyline new form) to their collection `cause its too scary for little children.
(09-07-2009 03:56 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]However,Nintendo would never add a pokemon like that(Meyline new form) to their collection `cause its too scary for little children.

i created that meylyn for games like final fantasy or silent hill.am i have create more than 20 forms of meylyn from 2005 till now i still work this creature!well i love this creature and i create onother form on every game i like!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Yeah,it would be suitable for final fantasy games.Hmm.....I think final fantasy XII would be the best place for this creature.If the give it the title of an Esper.
(09-07-2009 12:19 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,it would be suitable for final fantasy games.Hmm.....I think final fantasy XII would be the best place for this creature.If the give it the title of an Esper.

yea my favourite final fantasy is xii but espers are sings(zodiac)and zodiac circle is full so a made a diffent summons AEvions from greek word "avios" mean "without life" but this dont have to do with pokemon....but we can say pokemon are like summons anyway...just look this heheToungueToungueToungue
[Image: Ashe__s_Summon_by_RetroSushi.jpg]
Haha.That character is from FFXII but I forgot his name,and the girl is the princess.She summons...a pikachu?????Flans take a lot of damage from fire attacks(firaga),so it would be better if she had summoned a Charizard instead.What do i say?Pokemon can`t be summoned.All monsters(including ~Aeons,Espers) are sealed somewhere.So summoning gives them let`s say freedom for a little while.Pokemon can run away if they want and get their freedom on their own or avoid being captured.
omg is not yuna!!!!is Ashy(princess Ashilia dalmaska) and the man is Balthierand they summon espers!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart...Yuna is from ffX and ffX-2that summon aeons!
I know.Its Lady Ashelia.I corrected it.Yes Balthier he was.I forgot his name but i still remember Vaan,Penelo,Ashelia,and the other man.Butch,Batsh,Bush,i dont remember but it starts with B.
it's Basch and how you dare to forget FRAN!T_Tmiimiimiiii.....
I have 2 months to play final fantasy.I prefer Pro 2009.
Have you noticed that Kimahri is the same guy with Phantom Lancer from World Of Warcraft?
Have you noticed that this thread is about fake pokemon?

Here's one I made today, after sooo many months:
[Image: GhostEeveelution.png]
She asked, i answered and i add a question too.
Your Houndbone(houndoum+cubone) is good.
It's not houndoom + Cubone.
It's houndour's legs with cubone's skull head in a body that I made from scratch.

[/showoff]
[Image: GhostEeveelution.png]
it s like a hellhound!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Reference URL's