Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your fakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
it's a fake nontheless.voltorb+tyranitar+swampert
Ya right...
Umm, CombuskenEM, I told you Marshtomp, not Swampert!!!
A place for fake Pokemon?

Well, I've got a drawing and fanart of my fake legendary in my signature and avatar....

But then, heres my fake grass starter, Lithereed (Slither-Seed)-

[Image: 001Lithereed.png]

Its a snake thing, with a bush on its back and stuff Toungue

EDIT:

I've done its evolved form, Radranake (Wrap-branch-Snake)
[Image: 002Radranake.png]
Very good!You can take part in next week's competitionWink
(After so many days this is not considered double posting)
This is my first sprite: Dark Lugia
[Image: DarkLugia-2.png]

CombuskenEM that's for you Wink
thats not cool
Well, it is my first sprite but I actually find it quite good.The problem is that its characteristics cannot be seen easily because of its dark colour.The eyes though are quite good.I changed their shape a liitle because Dark Lugia has different shaped eyes.
Well, that's a pretty nice sprite. The only problem it has is the outlines. Look at the sprite as it was before you edited it. The outlines of some parts like the white things on its back and tail shouldn't be completely black but they should have some shading. But anyway, I like it. If you want, try to fix that shading thingy and it will look even better. Btw, the shape of the eye is kool!
niah i was just kidding. actually, its good, but shading and outlines aren't good. Bravo, Blue, excellent work for 1st sprite!
Well, I improved my sprite to this:
[Image: DarkLugia2.png]
I removed the bad outlines and I fixed some colour problems as well, but few of them can be seen if you don't zoom in...I will keep the previous Dark Lugia posted because it's my first sprite and in order to compare it with the new one.
ill tell you sth very important for spriting: NEVER USE CUSTOM COLOURS
Yeah, it's super for a first sprite! Good Job!
Well then, all of my fakes done so far are down here!
14 done, about a hundred and forty to go.....
[Image: grassstarters.png]
[Image: firestarters.png]
[Image: waterstarters.png]
[Image: dex.png]
Wow they look like oil paintings!
they rock but i think they're too big...
and I like the middle one in the second row from top to bottom. =P
which programm do u use?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Reference URL's