Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cloning in Emerald!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Click Here!!!

This also means unlimited MasterballsToungue
Hey i did it and it works!!! I have 2 mewtwos!
That works only in Emerald?
Hmmm i tried it in Sapphire Version and it didn't work. I''ll buy emerald
Μe, too! Emerald I'm coming!
yay! i have 6 masterballs!! yay! thanks!
see!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQOTEGrdPU&search=pokemon%20clone
Guys!I tested it and it works!Pretty usefull!
BLUE Wrote:Guys!I tested it and it works!Pretty usefull!
Great! Now you can give me that super Chikorita of yours! Toungue
Give me your Pokemon and I shall give you mine (exept Gengar)Wink

I was wondering if the cloning thing is completely safe.What do you believe guys?I think I am not going to do it again unless I learn that nothing bad can happ(if there is one)
It's a deal then! I have a really super Metagross if you want... Toungue

I was wondering about that too and this is why I haven't cloned any of my Pokemon yet. But nothing bad happened in the Gold/Silver cartridges (where we used a similar trick), right?
I don't think this is dangerous! You are going to clone pokemon, not Bad EggsToungue
i must get emerald!!! i should get in the next week.
Ash Wrote:I don't think this is dangerous! You are going to clone pokemon, not Bad EggsToungue

It could possibly be dangerous because you are actually playing with your saved games!It is not a device or something IN the game that lets you clone your Pokemon.
I also tested it by myself and indeed, it does work; However I am also concerned about the safety but it seems no one had any problems till now. This is actually going to ruin not just one, but two generations in my opinion. I think that we should not circulate it around... but time shall show...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's