Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's TCGO community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have gooten a few decks on the pokemon TCGO and was wondering do any of you have a TCGO account? if so we should meetup some time and battle. i beilive my name is LPduns on their.
My username over there is NM2. Unfortunately we can't choose who we will face yet, only way is by clicking the "find match" button at the same tme and hope it pairs us together, but we still can't control it. Hopefully it won't be long until they implement friend battles.
What is this TCGO thou speakest of?
^ Pokémon TCG Online

There's a single player mode you can try with some pre-constructed (and crappy) decks. After beating a certain number of opponents with those decks, you can unlock them for use in multiplayer. In order to obtain more cards though, you have to input the codes found in physical packs.
Since now there is a chat and a friend list, why not post our screen names and have some battles sometimes??

My screen name: Grim_Ripper (still novice deck)
pekinoua. I'll add you to the friend list later. I'd really like some battles. I only have 2 extra theme decks thought.
Ok my friend, i'll add you now probably.
i Completely forgot about this. ill get the tcgo on my computer soon and add you guys Toungue
Anyone else thinks we should make a new thread with the cards we have for trade when the trading system is up??....They are having maintenance right now let's hope they add the trading option.
I wanted to play tonight. :/

My name is GeorgeSlayer on PTCGO btw, if anyone wants to add me feel free, I only have the basic decks and I'm very bad at the game though.
And the trading option is working again!!!!
Redeem this code boundariescrossed, you will get a free deck called Power Relay, it has electric and collorless pokemon and some good supporters, like prof. juniper, cheren, pokemon communicator, max revive i think, and you can use the code many times, also dragonsexalted and darkexplorers (and some others) give you a Pokemon Ex Hat, it's an accessory for your avatar but you can't use it right now.
Redeemed the codes, thanks for this.
The deck that comes with 'boundariescrossed' has 2 Eelektrik, one of the best support Pokémon in the current metagame. Also, once you redeem the code and open the deck, you can re-redeem it and get the deck again, which will get you a playset of Juniper, Cheren and Eelektrik.
True, also you could make a good eel deck i think or atleast an electric deck maybe with zekrom or other pokemon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's