Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice pics thnx for finding and posting them, fr3quency.
Maybe around October 2014 will see a remake of Ruby/Saphire or Emerald. Most possibly for Ruby/Saphire just as Gold/Silver has HeartGold/SoulSilver.

And maybe they will be only on 3DS. I expected to release them in Gen. V just as FireRed/LeafGreen in Gen. III but nothing announced.

Maybe they will not want to create a remake of these games at all... who knows...
(20-05-2013 07:54 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe around October 2014 will see a remake of Ruby/Saphire or Emerald. Most possibly for Ruby/Saphire just as Gold/Silver has HeartGold/SoulSilver.

And maybe they will be only on 3DS. I expected to release them in Gen. V just as FireRed/LeafGreen in Gen. III but nothing announced.

Maybe they will not want to create a remake of these games at all... who knows...

Or if gen 6 doesn't have backward compatibility (and i want not to have) then they could release remakes for yellow and emerald so 1gen and 3rd gen remake at the same time Big Grin
3rd gen remake is the most possible scenario.. Gen. I games have remakes in Gen. III so I don't think they will release something else.

New Pokemon from Gen. VI games (X&Y) could be caught in the remakes as well.

As for the backwards compatibility, I think it will be only with Gen. VI games (Gen. V trades will be supported, just as Gen. IV games, through "pal park" or "poke transfer" feature)...
Yeah but gen 3 didn't had backwards compatibilty Big Grin
With Wi-fi now we can imagine that they will keep in mind that.

Otherwise it's almost impossible to catch all 700+ Pokemon that exist (150+ new Pokemon will come from X&Y games)
I, personally, don't want X/Y to have backwards compatibility, let us have a fresh start. (let's stop the x/y conversation we have another thread for that Big Grin)
You are right Big Grin

Like FireRed/LeafGreen then we expect to see a new location (just as Sevii Islands) to catch Pokemon from other regions. I hope they will keep Battle Frontier as it is because it's a good place to test your team and face some good in-game challenges.
Yeah i hope to keep battle frontier and sure why not add a new location with pokemon from other regions or make like hg/ss where you can catch other region pokemon during specific days of the week.
Time specific events are a good addition because R/S/E has time that flows for berries to grow and other features, but doesn't affect day/night time. We set the time at the beginning of the game but eventually wasn't so important.

Also, seasons that introduced in Gen. V maybe will retain.
Yeah why not, it would be something interesting.
(20-05-2013 08:35 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but gen 3 didn't had backwards compatibilty Big Grin

Quote:Trading between Generations II and earlier
with Generations III and later is impossible
due to the vastly different data structures that
were introduced in Generation III (such as
Individual Values ranging from 0 to 31), as
well as the difficulty in linking a Game Boy
Color game to a Game Boy Advance game and
the lack of any link cable ports on later
systems.
If Nintendo does not release a Gen III remake after X and Y, I will personally drive a plane into their headquarters.
Kidding! Big Grin
I name them Pokemon Blazing Ruby, Pokemon Star Sapphire, and Pokemon Chaos Emerald. Toungue

There's so much they could do. Shaymin and the White Rock. Deoxys/Jirachi and the Space Station. They could even give you access to the Distortion World and the Sinnoh Ruins so you could get Giratina and Arceus without events.
(21-05-2013 03:06 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I name them Pokemon Blazing Ruby, Pokemon Star Sapphire, and Pokemon Chaos Emerald. Toungue

Here is my names:

Pokemon PassionRuby
Pokemon HonestySapphire

I don't think they will release Emerald.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's