Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Remake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(21-05-2013 12:07 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-05-2013 03:06 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I name them Pokemon Blazing Ruby, Pokemon Star Sapphire, and Pokemon Chaos Emerald. Toungue

Here is my names:

Pokemon PassionRuby
Pokemon HonestySapphire

I don't think they will release Emerald.

how about sacred shapphire/royal ruby? (i saw that somewhere...Toungue)
Flame Ruby and Sea Sapphire.
How about RubyRed and SapphireBlue?
GroundRuby and WaterSapphire. Toungue
fanmade!

I'm in the process of signing it!
(14-07-2013 08:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the process of signing it!

Nice.

P.S I just shared the petition i didn't make it so i won't take the credits.
I just signed it, under the name A lcovich. ToungueToungue
Question:Why does everybody want a Gen3 remake?
Honestly,I've played Sapphire,but my favourite game so far is HeartGold&SoulSilver.Then,Black2&White2 and then Platinum.
Sapphire was quite easy.For example,I've beaten Tate and Lisa with Pokemon with lower levels than theirs.
Also,a special item (Devon Scope) just to catch a Kecleon?

PS:Grim,only 66 supporters on the petition.So many people want R/S/E remakes!Toungue
And the fact that you beat a gym with lower levels than the leaders makes the remakes redundant? Seriously now? And this particular gym was quite hard if you had Blaziken and trained nothing else, although it was made very easy if you caught some Water types in the area. But still this has nothing to do with whether remakes should be made. Also, the Devon Scope is not the only item that serves only a specific purpose.
(18-07-2013 03:32 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Question:Why does everybody want a Gen3 remake?
Honestly,I've played Sapphire,but my favourite game so far is HeartGold&SoulSilver.Then,Black2&White2 and then Platinum.
Sapphire was quite easy.For example,I've beaten Tate and Lisa with Pokemon with lower levels than theirs.
Also,a special item (Devon Scope) just to catch a Kecleon?

PS:Grim,only 66 supporters on the petition.So many people want R/S/E remakes!Toungue

Umm, you started playing Pokemon after Gen 3 right? If so, this explains a lot.
(18-07-2013 03:45 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]And the fact that you beat a gym with lower levels than the leaders makes the remakes redundant? Seriously now? And this particular gym was quite hard if you had Blaziken and trained nothing else, although it was made very easy if you caught some Water types in the area. But still this has nothing to do with whether remakes should be made. Also, the Devon Scope is not the only item that serves only a specific purpose.

You know,I used a Swellow.-_-
Starter was Treecko,but most of the job was bone by Swellow in this gym.My Sceptile fainted and I used Kecleon.So,Kecleon and Swellow against Lunatone and Solrock.

(18-07-2013 04:02 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, you started playing Pokemon after Gen 3 right? If so, this explains a lot.

Yep!But still.I've played some of the previous games (Emerald on emulator,Sapphire on GBA and Red on R4).From those 3,my favourite was Red (which is actually in place 4 of my favourite Pokemon games)

2 people already answered to my post,but nobody answered my question.

(18-07-2013 03:32 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does everybody want a Gen3 remake?

I wouldn't mind of a remake,but I won't bomb Game Freak and Nintendo's offices if they don't.I would prefer a Gen1,Gen2 or Gen4 remake more than a Gen3.I know we had FR/LG for Gen1 and HG/SS for Gen2,but what about a Yellow remake?

And be sure they will make R/S remakes,but it won't happen because of Chespin,Froakie and Fennekin.

PS:I never said that I don't like them.I only said that I prefer the other games much more than R/S.
Let's end it here and agree that we disagree. I don't want to spam the thread.

P.S Admins should lock the thread and open it again whenever they remake R/S (if it happens in the future). (feel free to add anything you fing here).
Hachi, do you really need an answer? Nostalgia. Most of the people on internet started playing early, but gen 3 is where the series basically was established. Also, it's the next logical step to remake these games. Why remake games of gen 1 or 2 again? Or why to remake gen 4 when there are older games on the series?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's