Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Anime/Cartoons-Manga/Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I read Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) and I have to say it really deserves all these praises.It is really amazing and full of surprises.Also the manga is more cruel than the anime and I like that.
Nice, you should also read the Before the Fall, it's an ongoing Shingeki prequel Toungue
Thanks Smile I will.
One Piece was good, we learned a few things about Kyros's past. Bleach was good too and probably it's going to get really good. Kenpachi FTW!!!
Go Kenpachi GO!
One Piece was good.
Naruto really great.Bleach too.But One piece was absolutely perfect.I wonder if things are really like they seem to be or there is going to be yet another plot twist.
I agree with you, tzanakos. Bleach was good and OP was EPIC. (probably a plot twist, i don't think it was that easy to "do" it, unless that person is really weak in defence Toungue)
Bleach was really good and OP was EPIC!!!
Usopp>all
OK this chapter set a new standard for the manga.Its epicness was over 9000.
FT was great and same goes for HSDK. This week was really good.
A sad week without One Piece. Bleach is so awful. Even the epic moments are stupid. And every chapter feels so empty, in contrast to OP.
I liked Bleach, we finally got to see Kenpachi's Bankai.
Just finished watching No Game No Life. Pretty good actually. I'm definitely NOT dropping it.

Also JoJo Season 2 is awesome. If you haven't watched it yet(1st season) then go do it NOW! If you like Shounen and 'fabulous', that is.

(16-04-2014 12:54 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I liked Bleach, we finally got to see Kenpachi's Bankai.

Isn't that his Shikai form?
(22-04-2014 03:50 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2014 12:54 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I liked Bleach, we finally got to see Kenpachi's Bankai.

Isn't that his Shikai form?

From what i read online, yeah it's his Shikai but i made the assumption that it was his bankai cause he always had the zanpakuto into shikai form. I guess Nozarashi has 2 forms of shikai.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's