Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Anime/Cartoons-Manga/Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Well probably you'll like some other enemies in the next episodes.
(22-01-2013 11:30 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Well probably you'll like some other enemies in the next episodes.

I don't think so, I watched my last episode 3 years ago I think. I am not a really fan of shows, no matter if they are anime, comedy, drama, cartoons, paranormal or CSI stuff. I watch them sometimes but as time passes by I lose interest and do other stuff.
Hmmm i see, well op does have many eps and yeah it can be boring sometimes.
(22-01-2013 11:51 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm i see, well op does have many eps and yeah it can be boring sometimes.

Not exactly boring just not my thing. I don't like the style much and it seems that I dislike them more as time passes by.

Also, I watched some eps of Avatar, first season I guess and it is pretty good. Damn it's got stuff that other cartoons lack and generally I liked it as a whole. What do you think about it?
I have seen both the legend of aang ang the legend of korra, it's a really good cartoon and i suggest you finish it.
Zaraki kempachi is weak.
You want someone to talk sorry I was a little off for many months now but I think I will be back now.You know I love anime and manga ofcourse.I want to ask something do you know if SAO will continoue as Gun Gale Online?Blank
I haven't heard anything and i don't think it is going to continue (or at least for now it won't).
I heared something about July with this name but I dont know maybe Zisis knows something
Well i guess we'll find out in the next months.
Awesome ch

Why Unohana, why?
Unohana= epic

GM, βάζε κανά τίτλο στα σπόιλερς γιατί το άνοιξα χωρίς να έχω διαβάσει το τελευταίο τσάπτερ. Toungue
OK, but you know what i wrote could me why unohana, why you killed zaraki (if that happened) but ok at least you didn't open the ft spoiler i guess.
Hahaha, I was talking about FT spoiler. Toungue
You mean the pic with Gajeel? why do you think i put it in spoiler tags?
And I told you I didn't know what kind of spoiler it was so I clicked it. That's why I told you to put titles in the spoiler tag in order to know what it's about.

Code:
[spoiler=Some.title.goes.here]
Spoilers.go.here
[/spoiler]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's