Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Anime/Cartoons-Manga/Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dressrosa is a really interesting arc! To be honest, I got bored with Punk Hazard, and Fishman Island arc wasn't as cool as I expected. But Dressrosa rocks! (although it's too long too)
Dressrosa Arc=Hunger Games
Haven't seen Hunger Games. What about it?
Its a movie where 12 teams of two people have to kill everyone else(including your teammate)on an island or some kind of area to win and survive.I guess you can see my point.
New One Piece chapter is interesting. Didn't see that coming.

Bleach.... Zaraki is OP dudes. Also why does his shikai have bandages like Ichigo's? Do all the cool character's Shikai have bandages? xD

Edit: Ichigo's new shikai doesn't have bandages actually. :O

Let's hope Ichigo will be in next week's Bleach chapter.
I've watched the first 60 episodes of the English Dub of Fairy Tail. It's the best anime I've ever watched Big Grin

I even like the filler episodes. They add a comic relief to the serious storyline.
Why are you watching dub?
Fairy Tail this week was awesome.
Unless you have read the chapter, don't open it (Click to View)
HSDK was awesome too.
Bleach:Took "him" long enough.
One Piece: "They" just don't understand.
FT was really good and the next issues will probably be epic. The next issue's title it's spoiler Toungue
HSDK was epic this week.
I read FT now. It was fail if we count the title :/
What a plot twist in HSDK.I liked it to be honest.
Hmm Ft was good, really good.
Damn HSDK was good. Awesome plot twist. Great chapter.
Bleach was kinda good, we make a slow but steady progress. We saw "some" persons and i wonder when we'll see "him" (he is like the other persons we saw again in this chapter).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's