Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Recolouring Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is a recolouring contest! You have to recoulor pokemon of national dex number 1-386. Until 11-11-06 you can pm me if you want to be in the critical comitee.

RULES!
1:Everyone can take part( except the critical comitees members)
2:You can only post once in a day
3: You can post as many sprites as you want.
4: You may ONLY recolour sprites and not mix.
5:You cannot post a sprite that you have arleady posted in this site
6:The critical comitee can post but NOT give mark  except the day of the declaration of the winner
7:Everyone who posts a sprite aytomaticaly becomes member

MEMBERS
Charizard2005
milton
pr.birch
Ash

CRITICAL COMITEE
Treecko3453
Lucario
We want to know the critical comittee until tomorrow!
My first sprite for the content: [attachment=134]
That's my first.
[attachment=135]
My second:[attachment=136]
Second sprite:
[attachment=137]
I  put on Ash's 1 8,5(i didnt like the colours) in charizards 1 9,4 (i liked the quality) and on Ash's second 9,5 ( i like the colours , too but charizad's has better quallity) and on charizards second 9,7(very good quality very good colors)
My 3rd: [Image: snorlaxpink.jpg]
ash's 3rd as good as ash's secon (btw, i need more members for the critical comitee)
My 4th:[Image: arbok.jpg]
The most difficult!
My 5th sprite: [Image: kl.jpg]
[Image: watertreecko67ee1.png] [Image: greenelectabuzzme1.png] [Image: icelaprassj0.png] [Image: greenalakazampx4.png] i put them on the same page now, blue.
To avoid thousands of pages here,please Lucario change the rules and say that if a person has more than one sprites he should post them in one post.It would also be a good idea to post one Pokemon per day in order to be well examined by the critics...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's