Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Movie 16: Extremespeed Genesect and Mewtwo's Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The 16th Pokemon Movie has been announced and it features Genesect. But not only one, but two and one of them is shiny(red). It will take place in a modern city and one question is: What Genesect is doing in a modern city? The shiny one seems to be stronger and has a greater speed and it's probably the "Extremespeed" one. Personally, the film gives me a Deoxys Movie vibe for unknown reasons. And I am pretty sure that the Red Genesect isn't the only special thing about the movie.

So, what do you think?

Screw the film. All I want is that shiny Genesect. Too bad it won't be a WiFi event. Sad
Not one, not two but FIVE Genesects(including the Shiny one). Oh god. Also, the movie seems to be the conclusion to the N saga.
Hmm i believe this movie will be very good.
*****, the last movies from 12-13 to 15 sucked. I doubt this one will be good.
12 and 13 movies are the ones starring Arceus and Zoroark. Neither of them sucked. I'm a movie sommelier so I know a few more things. But yeah, this one's gonna suck badly.
Woaaah, relax movie sommelier. xD I watched both of them and they sucked. Of course, that's personal opinion.
(13-01-2013 03:12 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.carzi.com/wp-content/uploads/...cept_1.jpg

Should I paint it glitter-red?

Sure, make it shiny.Smile
I think we will finally see a Shiny Wi-Fi gift from movie.Or just a Genesect with ExteemeSpeed maybe.
Even better!A Shiny Genesect with ExtremeSpeed
As for the Lamborghini,just add a cannon.
Well, probably this will happen. Shiny Genesect with Extremespeed. :3
Genesect's role in the movie has just become irrelevant for me.

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/02/...sh/sylveon
Mother of God...
Enjoy!

This movies looks good but i have a question. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MEWTWO AGAIN?(i mean in a trailer)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's