Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Gen VI want list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In this thread we post what we want to see from Gen VI. Personally, I would love to see more new type combinations such as Dragon/Bug, Ghost/Fighting and Steel/Poison, as well as evolutions to some pokemon that need them such as Torkoal, Jynx and Farfetch'd. A pokemon based on a pistol shrimp would also be cool.
Interesting combinations are a must. We finally need our Fire/Water! Something based on the liquid fire of the Byzantine Empire maybe? Toungue

Also, we need a large post E4 story. New areas and new pokemon after the completion. And some sub plots.
Lightbulb
Something very defensive like Ghost/Steel with Levitate or a stronger Ghost/Dark.
And maybe the Ghost/Dark would legitimately have Wonder Guard as Ability.Toungue
And some Normal-type attacks that are Super effective in certain types (even in Ghost types) and power 70 100% accuracy and names like:
Water Power (if the opponent has 1 type that has weakness in Water type attacks,regardless the other type it will be Super effective)
etc.

You'll tell me ''There's Hidden Power'' but Hidden Power varies in type and power.This is standard (and maybe taught by a move tutor).

And Pokemon based in the Greek Gods of Olympus and the other important ones. (Click to View)
Other good combinations not seen
so far is Ghost/Grass and Dark/Psychic
Another idea!
Lightbulb
We have seen this.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/B...ick_(move)

What about a Freeze Kick (Ice type) or a Static Kick (Electric type)?

And maybe the Elemental Breaths
Fire Breath
Ice Breath
Electric Breath

But the Gen6 games have arleady been made.When Diamond & Pearl came out,Nintendo and Game Freak had already been developing Black and White.
I REALLY want a battle Frontier, it's probably one of my favorite parts of the games ever. Gen V really misses one.

(although I will most likely not get any Gen VI game)
No backwards compatibility.
A slightly different plot. The whole evil team wants to use the region's legendary to conquer the world thing has been done 3 gens in a row now, I'd like to see a change.
Sub-plots and side-quests. They can be tied to characters, legendaries, anything really. Stuff to keep you interested after the main story in general.
A return of the VS Seeker would be nice.
A Battle Frontier is also welcome.
Another I-D-E-A!
Lightbulb
All Pokemon can be caught in 1 game (2 if we count both X and Y and 3 if we also add Z [if it's the name])
Maybe the return of Pokewalker and VS Seeker.
A new place where you can catch wild Starters.
All events in Wi-Fi and all last forever

Lightbulb
Another remake,but not exactly remake of one region.A game with a whole different plot.
You start from Kanto and you can travel in all 6 regions to stop the Syndicate (all 6 villainous teams together as an army).
I have an idea concerning Villainous Teams (Rocket, Galactic, etc.). Instead of coming up with yet another Team bent on world domination, Generation VI could mix Team Plasma or Galactic (or the planned new team) with an upstart branch of Team Rocket, under the leadership of Silver.

This means that two sides will arise in the new region: a Team that wants to capture Legendaries to control the world; and a Team (Rocket) that just wants to be the big dog in town, and to get filthy rich.

More ideas coming soon, I have lots of them.

EDIT: This was my very first post!

I just thought of another idea: What if you had a big brother or sister who was the reigning Pokemon Champion? He/she would assist you in your fights against the Evil Team(s); and can even be a source of strong Pokemon (if you paid the right price, of course). In the end, after you beat the Elite Four, you have to defeat him (or his Rival) to gain the title of Pokemon Champion.

He would have an incredibly balanced team, all three starters, and high-level Pokemon (level 40 at the start of the adventure, and up to level 100 in his final battle). He would also be a recognized hero for dealing serious damage to the Evil Team(s). He does have a head start on you, after all.

Even more ideas coming soon.
P.S. Do the Pokemon programmers ever read these things? I'm just curious.
With programmers you refer to the administrators/moderators of the forum or you mean the developers for the games?

Admins/Mods don't have that much free time.

Pokemon games Developers i think they read some of the ideas post it on various sites but i don't think they develop them in the games.
By "programmers", I mean the programmers who work for Game Freak/Nintendo, the kind who make the sprites for the games, draw out the storyline, add the bells and whistles, etc. Thanks for telling me!

Here's another idea, this time a minor one. Bike races or some other type of race against a professional opponent would be a good source of yen, as well as a relaxing minigame when you're tired of battling Pokemon after Pokemon. It would basically be a race from the starting point to a pre-scripted boundary, such as a gatehouse between Routes, or the beginning of a city. Also, upgrades to your bike would be fun, make it faster, add decals, etc.

You could also add a flying minigame whenever you use 'Fly', though how that would fit in I have no idea. I'll let you guys use your imagination.
Well I like the idea of the bike race as I always try to ride my bike through difficult paths witout colliding when I'm bored or hatching eggs.There was something similar in R/S/E on the bike road.About the flying I'm against it as the purpose of flying is saving time not wasting it in mini games.Also this is a little different from the games' logic.
You're right, I didn't know how to make a flying minigame without annoying the players, and I don't think GF knows how to do it either. That was a bad idea, truthfully.

Also, I have an idea for a potential Fire/Water! Maybe it could be a steam Pokemon that you find in a hot spring, similar to the one in Hoenn's Lavaridge Town (think Torkoal/Lapras), or a collection of steam Pokemon. The Byzantine fire idea was good too. Also, secret bases should return, and with greater variation, as in Gen III. I liked living in a tree...
Poison type in TCG, it doesn't mean we'll need new basic energy cards they can use the psychic like now. It would be like dragons, they have their own type but use another energy or yeah they could make a new energy.
It's weird that Mewtwo can lose from Scolipede cause of the psychic weakness, Scolipede isn't a psychic type.
Bugs are kinda related to grass so i don't mind staying together

Oooh yeah also differ the ground/rock from fighting.
I don't know about the ghosts.
A great idea! Lightbulb
You know how in R/S/E there were two teams fighting each other, Aqua and Magma? In X/Y, there could be a good team fighting the bad team. The bad guys would call themselves Team Such-and-such, and the good guys would call themselves something like the (Region name) Guard, or the Guardians, or etc. You could work for the good team and do missions for them, and in return, they would help you infiltrate a base, or give you powerful items that raise the stats of your Pokemon.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's