Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: PlayStation 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry, but there's a difference to comparison and to the fanboy's opinion. And you admitted that you're a fanboy some posts ago. And what's that about Wii? I had a PSP and I sold it, this means that I can freely now say that the system sucks? Well, act as you like then...

So, this probably means that MS should reconsider about the used games and the always online thing. In contrast with Sony, every single rumor mentioned these things so it's actually very possible that it will happen.
I guess fanboy isn't the right word. I was super duper excited. xD I try to be in the center and not right and/or left when it comes to perspective. BUT THEY TOTALLY NAILED IT!

[Image: cm32183050abcc1f89bb4.gif]

Their products are superior to others imho. At least I have more fun on the PS3 than on the Wii.

I've never forced my opinion onto you. I just said it out loud.

As for me being a fanboy with Sony, you're a fanboy with Nintendo. Get real.
I watched the stream yday too!

I think the partenship with blizzard & watch dogs were the most exciting and interesting things !

Also Destiny es beast!xD
(Halo alike i guess Toungue)

Imo,D3 was disappointing on PC but i dont know about the console game.
Two words: Too expensive.
Not as ps3 when it was launched.

PS4---All-news-in-one-place
Doesn't change the fact it's overpriced.
Why it's overpriced? You prefer to pay even 400-500 euros for a phone?
...But we don't even know the price yet. I also expect it to be around 500€ over here but I'll wait for a confirmation until I complain about it.

Also, it's been confirmed that stuff you've bought via PSN in your PS3 cannot be transfered to the PS4. Not entirely unexpected, but still a pretty bad move.
Yeah i read it too on the psu.

Also it doesn't have to be connected to the net all the time or for the games to work (rumors say xbox games will work that way).
Ofc they did it, i guess they want to make fun of everything.
(21-02-2013 10:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, it's been confirmed that stuff you've bought via PSN in your PS3 cannot be transfered to the PS4. Not entirely unexpected, but still a pretty bad move.

What, games you've already bought tied to the console rather than your account? That's preposterous.
Yeah it's lame. But before speaking, think it's different code and will make sense in your head...

Edit: Oh look, I can download Shanks on another PS3. Let's try that on the Wii U -- oh wait. (H

You can do better than that. Toungue
(21-02-2013 10:21 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Why it's overpriced? You prefer to pay even 400-500 euros for a phone?

Implying phones = consoles.
Also, what you're saying is that 500-600€ are fine, right? I still think it's too much.
Fr3, I hope you didn't plan on using your Dualshock 3 with your PS4. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's