Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: MegaPokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
serebii Wrote:It proved that you can have a Mega Evolution in combat if your opponent also has one, as seen in this battle where Mega Ampharos was used against Mega Blaziken confirming that it is one per trainer, not one per battle.
The first post has been updated with the currently known Mega Evolutions.
My Absol is going mega!!!
I think you forgot to mention MegaHeracross (which is cool) and MegaGengar (which sucks)
@Skorp
Thanks!
There's a Mega Heracross?
Well, i think there is one 'cause earlier this morning I decided to find out what a MegaGengar looks like and there is this guy on youtube that... oh crap! On second thought, I guess it's fake.
What we know for sure (confirmed as I've read here and there) is that there is MegaGengar and MegaAerodactyl.
Yes mega heracross is one and shiny mega gangar look good too

Oh iforgot to mention has anyone found out about the mega lati@s
I loved MegaBlaziken and MegaAmpharos!
Gen VII with Mega Meganium and Mega Yanmega please..
Gen VII Mega Torterra....if it happens I will be happier than a camel on hump day Toungue
Ι want MegaSwampert!
Updated the list with the new Mega Evolutions!
I wonder what this devolution is exactly. I'd like to see more Pokemon getting it. Tangrowth, Yanmega and Mamoswine also seem to be quite similar to this concept.
I foresee all the fossils getting it as well as the Pokemon that evolve upon learning Ancient Power.
Hm.....they say Magikarp used to be powerful in the ancient days....I wonder......nah..probably not.....
With Mega Diance, Mega Sceptile Heart, and Mega Swampert, New Mega evolutions have been confirmed for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Here's my wish list of Megas: (I kind of expect the first 4 to actually happen)

Sableye (officially confirmed)
Camerupt
Sharpedo
Metagross (officially confirmed)
Arcanine
Ninetales
Johto Starters (maybe?)
Sinnoh Starters (probably not these games...but I can dream)
Unova Starters (who only knows.....)
Kalos Starters
Drifblim (because I think it would look cool as a blimp) Toungue
Jumpfluff (because I just love Jumpfluff)
Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop
Yanmega (because Mega Yanmega would make me laugh)
With X and Y, we got 24 Mega Evolutions. Do you think we'll get more? less? or the same amount of Megas? Do you think there will be some from Gen V and VI (aside from Diance)?

Personally, as a Sableye fan, I love Mega Sableye. It's wicked strong before Mega Evolving so I know it's outrageously strong now.

I think we'll probably get fewer Megas and that they'll mainly be from Gens III, V, and VI to balance the amount of Pokemon from each Gen getting Megas.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's