Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: MegaPokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think we'll have a bit less megas this time. Probably some more gen3 megas and hopefully some megas from gen 2 (starters Toungue) and gen 4.
Mega Altaria is the best new Mega.
(09-08-2014 08:23 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Altaria is the best new Mega.

Where were you when Mega Salamence was voted as the best Mega? Toungue

inb4 Mega Salamence Heart
(11-06-2014 06:56 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]With Mega Diance, Mega Sceptile Heart, and Mega Swampert, New Mega evolutions have been confirmed for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Here's my wish list of Megas: (I kind of expect the first 4 to actually happen)

Sableye (officially confirmed)
Camerupt (officially confirmed)
Sharpedo (officially confirmed)
Metagross (officially confirmed)

So...I totally called those four Mega Evolutions Toungue

I'm totally thinking about making a full length Mega Evolution Guide. This would include trivia about the Mega Evolutions as well as recommended move sets, locations of the Mega Stones in the games and whatever else people suggest.
If anybody would like to help me with this project, I PROMISE I won't do the whole thing by myself if you tell me that you would like to help. I want this to be a group project to try to get more activity on the forums and most of all to have fun.
(12-09-2014 06:18 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2014 06:56 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]With Mega Diance, Mega Sceptile Heart, and Mega Swampert, New Mega evolutions have been confirmed for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Here's my wish list of Megas: (I kind of expect the first 4 to actually happen)

Sableye (officially confirmed)
Camerupt (officially confirmed)
Sharpedo (officially confirmed)
Metagross (officially confirmed)

So...I totally called those four Mega Evolutions Toungue

I'm totally thinking about making a full length Mega Evolution Guide. This would include trivia about the Mega Evolutions as well as recommended move sets, locations of the Mega Stones in the games and whatever else people suggest.
If anybody would like to help me with this project, I PROMISE I won't do the whole thing by myself if you tell me that you would like to help. I want this to be a group project to try to get more activity on the forums and most of all to have fun.

No comment for the "group project",judging of what you did with the breeding guide...

But such a guide won't be really helpful,imo. I mean many websites cover the locations of mega stones and the stats of megas (most notably,Serebii covers in one page both infos for megas (type,stats,ability) and the location of each mega stone) while the Mega sets don't differ much with the sets of the normal Pokemon (with some exceptions like Heracross)
Mega Sharpedo is the new best new Mega. Jaws <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's