Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
How are you going to call yourself and your Rival in D/P?
I always use my real name, and I guess I'll call my rival my little brother's name.XD
It depends on what gender I'll choose. I am male but the sprite of the female character is way better than the one of the male one. If I choose the female, the name will be probably Hikari, her japanese name. If I choose the male one, I am not gonna use the name Ninja again because his sprite doesn't deserve it. And I am not sure if you can name your opponent...
my name's is probably going to be chris, from my crystal,or fred, from all my others.
In all Pokemon games I am Blue and my rival is Red.
In D/P you can give a name to one of your rivals (the blonde boy), but you can't give it to the other-gender-rival.
Oh, ok then. I think I will name the blond guy "Floros".
probably i ll be mr.bean and my rival will be hitler
My name? Maybe Sean, maybe Pr. Birch!
In my Current Pearl(In which I use a female because it is a Pink version)my name is Yuna(Yes, I play a lot of FF)and my Rival is Brian
In all videogames my name is Jim. The name of my rival will be the default choice
i will use my nickname Darvor cause i like seeing Trainer Darvor Big Grin my rivals name wil be 1 of the names of gym leaders last time i named my enemy Clair now i think its time to name his as Walace
I chose the girl and named her Illuna.My rival is named Damion ( I think... )
My name:Spector
My rival's name:Tony
I will use for 2nd time my real name
My rival's name has always been Gary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's