Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Name Suggestions and Rating!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
OK!
I'm no expert in name rating but I'm sure I can come up with interesting suggestions for your Pokemon, as I've done in the past for my own critters!

Simply insert the Pokemon species (Sceptile, Milotic etc), their gender and generally their attitude (battling, contests, supporters) and give time to my brain cells to work as they should!

Every help is welcome.
I have a female Tyranitar that is battling very well and I have named her:
Tyrania
I think that name is nice, isn't it?
Or a Shedinja , Nightinja or Lightinja
I will reserve and edit this post in order to propose you other names and rate your Pokemon, tsirifilosofos.
I found some new nicknames, take a look.

Raichu Arrow Thunderat (for battling)
Primeape Arrow Furiousape (for being in a tough-contest)
Metagross Arrow Metalicros
tsirifilosofos Wrote:I have a female Tyranitar that is battling very well and I have named her:
Tyrania

Tyrania... i like it, but it reminds me Tyrania from Jettix's "wunchpunch"
That's the point, my friend and my male Cacturne's name is Vuvonic.
I use this battleteam Tyrania and Vuvonic in double battles.
LOL! Nice and they make a fine combination of abilities should I say...
That was my purpose. Big Grin
I have a duskull for the smart contest and its name is smartskull!
Oh... LOL!!!

Well mine are (I have others too but... Can't remember them now!):
  • Milotic Arrow Eellusion
  • Sceptile Arrow Forex
  • Houndoom Arrow Hotweiler
  • Breloom Arrow Fungaroo
  • Manectric Arrow Sphinxap
I have a tradition for all mi trained Pkmn, which is naming them as one of Tolkien's characters, so you end up with a Latios called Manwe, a Latias called Varda, a Rayquaza called Tulkas, a Wobbuffet called Voronwe, a Gengar called Caranthir, a Blissey called Nienna, a Shedinja called Amrod, a Ninjask called Amras, an Aerodactyl called Thorondor, a Mewtwo called Morgoth, a Groudon called Aule, a Kyogre called Ulmo, a Dusclops called Ungoliant, a Blaziken called Beren, a Crobat called Luthien, a Ludicolo called Yavanna, an Espeon called Fingon, an Umbreon called Finrod, a Snorlax called Mandos, a Primeape called Astaldo, a Venusaur called Malinalda, a Dugtrio called Aratar, a Fearow called Crisaegrim, and so on (cannot remember them all)
Ah it's good to see another Tolkien fan. I name my team's Pokemon after some starts, most have arabic names eg Vega, Altair, Aldebaran, Betelguese etc.
I am a Tolkien fun,too and so I have to say that Ulmo is the best name for Kyogre,but I totally disagree with the Crobat called Luthien.Luthien was one of the most beautiful elves and Crobat (for me) is one of the ugliest pokemon :?
The fact is that the Crobat is a shiny one... pink color... and if you remember Luthien once transformed onto a giant bat called... whatever, don't remember, longer than 10 letters anyway... and so I made the relation... ugly giant bat, but beautiful...

I had given the name Beren for Blaziken, so it seemed unfair to me not to give the name Luthien to another Pkmn xD.
I don't like using already given names or names like Pika or Charry and stuff... I try to research the name's origin so that it could be an alternative name for the poke.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's