Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mew or Mewtwo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mew or Mewtwo.Who will win?The pokemon that learns ol the tms and hms or the described as most powerfull pokemon of all pokemon?(I think I wrote something wrong).Toungue

[Image: pichuAshley-ready-to-fight-57339438]
Actually, the most powerfull pokemon is Deoxys Toungue. Mewtwo beats Mew.
Basically,i dont like mewtwo but i like mew and i think he has big strength.
but, mewtwo's s.atk is 450 :\ and mew's around 280 or something.
Both can 2HKO each other with Shadow Ball I think, but Mewtwo's Speed is higher so yeah, he wins. And Mew is highly unlikely to carry Shadow Ball. But anyway, my username and sig pic say what my opinion is.
i didnt say that mewtwo is weak or something like that..i admit that he is strong but i just dont like it.simple!
Mew.
C'mon,it can learn EVERY SINGLE MOVE
So,Mew.
i think that both mew and mewtwo can learn every single moves.am i right?
Blaziken Master Wrote:C'mon,it can learn EVERY SINGLE MOVE
No it can't. Can it learn Signal Beam Spore? No. So it can learn only every single TM and HM, not every single move. Wink
Dragar Wrote:i think that both mew and mewtwo can learn every single moves.am i right?
Nope, Mewtwo can't even learn every TM and HM.
it cant ha?ok doesnt matter..write wrong!!!
mewtwo is better than mew unfortunetly(i think that i wrte it wrong, LOL) SadSadSadSadSad, but i like more mew than mewtwo of courseWink! so i rate mew!

BUT ITS NOT FAIR TO DO MEWTWO BETTER THAN MEWSadSadSadSad
they had to do mewtwo stronger than mew cause they wanted to show the tecnology power! but if you play well you can beat mewtwo with mew as if it was a pigi!
noSad, mewtwo has verry bigger staticsSadSadSadSadSadSad
i have "kseftilisa" (i wanted to say it, wich means destroid by fooling him) a mewtwo of 100 lv when my mew was 93 with some nasty plots, 4 agilities, 1 psychic and 2 shadow balls!

suicunejohn o elinas

mew has better defences than mewtwo,men.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's