Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Steelix or Scizor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
One metalcoat.One Onyx and one Scyther.Wich one will evolve?
Steelix, because it has good defense and it can learn Stealth Rock and earhtquake.
Hmm... Steelix
Scizor.
1)Looks cool
2VERY speedy,if you train it well
I voted for Scizor for it is one of the sturdier Baton Passers in the game and because it can Baton Pass Agilities, Iron Defenses and Swords Dances (not in the same time of course unless you are some kind of crazy guy). Plus, I really like Scyther (not Scizor, just Scyther) (3 year-old edit, scrap that, Scizor is awesome too).

@ Blaziken Master: Scizor isn't speedy at all, even if EP Trained in speed. It needs Agility to become fast.
Blaziken Master Wrote:Scizor.

2VERY speedy,if you train it well
Well, as ninjomewtwo said, Scizor is fast only with Agility. It´s too slow (base 65 of speed, isn´t enough even to use a Salac Berry.Toungue)

But since Steelix is my favorite ground pokemon, I voted on it!
But... thinking better... it´s possible to find wild Steelixes, isn´t? Toungue
i scizor better, mainly because it can baton pass, and has high attack. of course, im not one to pass up a good cry neither, so thats also a factor.
i like scizor cause it helped me a lot at SSBM Toungue
Scizor, because you can catch many Steelixs in D/P

suicunejohn o elinas

I would say steelix,caue it is an excellent physical wall.
However,each poke play different roles:wall and baton passer.
Scizor of course, I love itBig Grin
Look,if you're searching for a sweeper choose scizor but if you want a pokemon with good defence stats and you want to cause trouble to your opponent then choose steelix
i like steellix more.
Steelix
I agree with Celebi! Scizor 4ever!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's