Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask for trades here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
more importantly however.. does anyone have a growlithe or an arcanine, that would be great
my berry trading thread was deleted so i must ask here also if anyone has a spare leichi berry
thanks
crobar
ty to armaldo who gave me fortress, elekid and shuckle for free. ty ever so muuch
do you want to trade them now NM2???remember....

(05-01-2009 03:40 AM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]hay NM2!!do you remember the pokemon that i want from you??(blissey,bellyzard,celebi and more)when i will buy usb connector,do you want to trade those to me???PLZ!!!!!!
(18-01-2009 07:23 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]do you want to trade them now NM2???remember....

Look, a 100 year old man is far more stable than my WiFi connection right now, so trading isn't that easy. I'll probably give them to you next time I see you, though I don't think that will be soon.
but i have wifi connection!!!
I never said you don't. You have your connection, I do NOT have mine.
Dudes, any pkm w/ 31 iv's, ut you wanna give, i'll take it.
I'm working on Beldum at the moment. Shooting for Max SDef, Spd and Atk (Atk might be 30, but it's close enough.)

Should have some soon, like, in the next few days. PM me if you want them.
has it got adamant nature??????
Well, if I'm going for three max IVs, yeah, they have an Adamant nature. I may not be done, but I'm close to having one done, so be patient.
i want one of them....(adamant nature with 252 atk evs)
can i have one which is admant? please. one of the beldums i mean. ive PMed you .
(21-01-2009 08:32 PM)George7 Wrote: [ -> ]Dudes, any pkm w/ 31 iv's, ut you wanna give, i'll take it.
ill second that
may i also have a beldum please explorer ace, adamant, that would be fantastic, ive PMed you i think
Sorry guys, there's a problem with migration for some reason (something about the clock,) so I won't be able to trade to you guys until tomorrow.

P.S. I would like an Elekid / Electabuzz in return. I don't care about the IVs, I just would like the Pokemon. If you don't have one you can spare, give me a Magikarp. :)
i think wet paint has an elekid EA, so that clears that up, if theres anything else you want just ask
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's