Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask for trades here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(24-01-2009 09:47 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, there's a problem with migration for some reason (something about the clock,) so I won't be able to trade to you guys until tomorrow.

P.S. I would like an Elekid / Electabuzz in return. I don't care about the IVs, I just would like the Pokemon. If you don't have one you can spare, give me a Magikarp. Smile
i can give you an elekid for an adnmant beldum with those good IVs. When do u wanna trade?
but what do you you want for that beldum???
Please explorer ace can i have a Beldum i will trade almost anything
Gulp. ty agin for the elekid aluado but i need an electerizer to avolve my new one (admant with ice punch and cross chop) so does anyone have a spare one. or ill trade you an item or pokemon for it. thanks in advance. i have a modest yanma with speed boost and an admant kankaskan. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile ill give anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i also need an electerizer,

Very badly

i have many things to trade for that including adamant curselax's and adamant ryhorn
ty 4 beldum ea im already ev training it. Smile
HI all, as you may assume by my other thread i am in desperate need for the item called electrizer, if anyone could get me this item i will trade you anything

adamant curselax

dd hydro pump bagon

adamant ryperior
seriously guys i need an electrizer pronto, i will give so much for one, so could someone who has fire red just go and catch elekids until you get one would be great
Does anyone have any shiny Larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar? i ran into a shiny bidoof in my platinum game(started it yesterday) but i killed it Sad so i really want a shiny pokemon... if you don't have these or dont want to trade them, thats fine but i would like any sort of shiny because i dnt have one and i've been wanting one forever!

i dnt have much to offer... just Good items, i'll give up a masterball... or any pokemon... name it and i'll see if i have it :]]

thanks in advance!
do you want a shiny mamoswine? i have one...

mewtwo_universe

May i have a Regigigas please? i dont care for nature/level/moves. Just a Regigigas please... :-)

Friend code: 3008 4024 8334
I wish I had a vulpix but I do not have wi-fi. Toungue
I want a celebi with good stats. Giving anything
guys i need some pokemon (mew,ho-oh,lugia,manaphy,jirachi,phione)so i hope you will help meToungue if you don't want to trade them just battle with so i can have on the pokedex plz pm for my friendcode

Ayden

Anybody can trade me SABLEYE, MAWILE, SEVIPER, MEWTWO, ZAPDOS, RAIKOU, ENTEI, SUICUNE, LUGIA, HO-OH, LUNATONE, REGICE, REGIROCK, REGISTEEL, LATIAS, LATIOS, GROUDON, KYROGRE ??? I don't mind hacked poke'mon. Just need it BADLY !!!!! THANKS !!!!! COntaCt me by replying to this thread Or email me at [email protected]
i can give you one of those, but tell me which pokemon you can give....

(900 posts Big Grin )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's