Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask for trades here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can someone give me regiice/regirock/registeel only to awake Regigigas?After i will give them back.I dont scame,i will give my msn,just if someone can help me,replay here and i will send him my msn to speak about the trade and when we will make it ,ty.Also i have a red gyarados(hasty) (I.V=Speed 31) if anyone have something great just offer me.(i owned only Platinum)
Can anyone give me Regiice/Regirock/Registeel only to wake up Regigigas and i will give them back,i dont scame.I will give my e-mail(msn) .If someone can help me,just replay and i will give him my e-mail to speak about the trade and how and when we will/can make it.Also i own a lvl70 Red Gyarados(Nature:Hasty)(I.V=Speed:31,Attack:28)If anyone have a good offer,just offer Big Grin ty.
Offering EV trained Naive Heatran ( all attacks with max pp , choice scarfed ) and Jolly Garchomp ( all attacks with max pp , Life orb )

Heatran has 31 speed IV's. Moveset : Explosion , Earth Power , Heat Wave , Dragon Pulse

Garchomp moveset : Swords Dance , Dragon Claw , Earthquake , Stone Edge

Looking for curselax , cursepert or for any physical / special wall

Pm me if you have any offers.
Looking for Garchomp/Salamance/Dragonite/Tyranitar with good stats and a good moveset. Giving everything.

Zexion

I need a:
Banette/male/lv 90 or up
Spiritomb/gender does not matter/lv 90 or up (Must have good move set)
Gengar/male/lv 90 or up (Must be well trained)
Sabeleye/gender does not matter/lv 90 or up (Must have good stats)
Dusknoir/male/lv 90 or up (firend code 3352 2168 3808)
Missmagius/female/lv 90 or up

Offering:lv 70 Regigigas/lv 57 Articuno/lv 100 Arceus(shiny)
lv 100 darkrai(shiny)/lv 100 Deoxys(shiney)/lv 86 Giratina
/lv 100 Milotic,fm,(shiny)/lv 100 Lucario,male,(shiny)/lv 50 moltres/
and lv 59 plkia.

Eny offers?mustaine2

Lancelot

I was wondering if anyone has the shaymin that was distributed around Greece.
Please I can offer good things for it such event pokemon, some shinies and ev trained ^^
If you want, you can add me to [email protected]

Thanks
(13-07-2009 11:53 PM)Lancelot Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone has the shaymin that was distributed around Greece.
Please I can offer good things for it such event pokemon, some shinies and ev trained ^^
If you want, you can add me to [email protected]

Thanks

Wow Lancelot I thought you would have given up by now, it's been some weeks Toungue
Good luck with getting the shaymin.
hello.i need darkrai arceus jirachi celebi magmortar electiver dusknoir porygon z rhyperior only and i complete all the national dex
Mpempi I am pretty sure i have all of them in my Diamond but you will have to trade them back to me after they register to your Pokedex.And something else...Arceus OF COURSE is a hack.

Looking for an UT Modest/Timid nature Heatran with good Ivs.I need it ASAP!!!Even if it doesn`t have good Ivs i still want it.PM me.I offer other Heatrans,Shiny UnownK,shiny Flygon,Shiny Tentacool,Shiny Tentacruel,shiny Linoone,Shiny Beedrill

Note:All shinies are legit and at Level 100(not Ev trained).

Tasos118

i really want a LEGIT Darkrai good trained if somebody has 1 please pm me i can give a ho-oh lv.100 awesome moveset and it is LEGIT
who can give me a timid latias? i need it so much!
Chaos, I have a rather nice Timid Latias I would not mind giving to you. It's already EV trained (252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP,) and the IVs are rather nice.

Hunt me down in the chatroom to discuss logistics, questions, etc.

EDIT: 200th Post Big Grin
Sorry for the double-post, but I promised people I would do this.

As most of you may know, I come from New England. As of late, we have had crappy weather. I decided, with all the rain, that I should begin to learn how to abuse the RNG. So I did, and promply went to work on a project. It took me about 9 days (4 hours today @_@) and finally hit my spread. Once I got this Pokemon, I initially thought of keeping it to myself, but my friends pushed me to give it away. So ladies and gentlemen, the Pokemon itself:

[Image: dpmfa145.png] @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
IVs: 22 HP / 27 Atk / 26 Def / 30 SAtk / 31 SDef / 31 Spd
Hidden Power Grass 70

Comes as a lvl. 60 UT, holding Leftovers. It is also FULLY REDISTRIBUTABLE, meaning you can give it to anyone without my permission.

If you want this guy, just ask! I will be on promptly tomorrow morning to check for people asking.
can i have it? a bulky zapdos maybe good enough....
Everyone can have it.Also,I was the first to get it Big Grin.(After EA of course).
but i want it, because of it's IVs. they are really good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's