Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Avatar & Signature Requests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I know the guys working here are currently busy, but i'm not in a hurry.

Signature
Render:
[Image: 2qs6u0g.jpg]
Text: Haralampos(bottom right)(any color, just suitable)
The Legend Of Zelda(top left)(any color, but suitable)
Size: 400x100(if not possible, make it less)
Font: engravers mt
Other: Any cool effects shall be added.

Also, mind you remove the 'everyone has a dark side' and 'by Shinobisoma'?

100x100 featuring Dark Link
Text: Haralampos(bottom, in the middle)(engravers mt)(just a suitable color)

Thanks in advance~

PS: If i forgot any information needed, pm me.
Signature:

(30-06-2009 07:45 PM)Fake Apology Wrote: [ -> ]Render:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qs6u0g.jpg

That's not a render. It's a wallpaper. A render is something like that:

(30-06-2009 07:45 PM)Fake Apology Wrote: [ -> ]engravers mt

You need to pay to download that font. Sorry.

Chaos714, sorry man, but I won't be able to make your signature. If you find a render, I might make it. Sorry. :<
Can anyone make me a Charizard including signature?Anything you believe its good and has a Charizard too.And if u can,please write the name Skorp in a corner.Size:Your decision.Thanks.
NOTE:If you can make it,please don`t put it in a spoiler,please...I can`t check spoilers.
about the ichigo, grimmjow, hitsugaya sig, i forgot to mention, please put ichigo179 on it instead of reaperdeath. thanks
(30-05-2009 01:38 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Your brother is really lucky. Thank God I didn't delete the .psd file.

[Image: 2gvplhj.jpg]

D:
I really want an avatar with an Garchomp and my name at the bottom. And for sig just my name and a weird background(I would like the backround be black and red).
Sorry,but...did you forget me?Or you haven`t started yet?I don`t want it soon.Take your time.I only wanted to know if you forgot me or not
Sorry skorp, I'm kinda down these days so it might take one or two days. This morning I was about to make your sig, since I downloaded some renders, but then... D: Plus I screwed up with Photoshop and it says "license has expired".
I only wanted to know if you have it in mind.Do it whenever you want and you are not bored.
Hey, i forgot to give an Garchomp-icon for avatar(for sig i don't want any pic). So>[Image: 2vk0tgy.jpg]
Here you are SkorpBig Grin
[Image: 2yvwbcy.png]
Wow!I like it A LOT!!!Thanx a million Bills.
Could somebody make a Salamence including signature for me?
Here you are tooSmile
[Image: ncjx9f.png]
Thank you Bills!I'm going to use this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's