Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Avatar & Signature Requests.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
hey can someone help me
My friend mewtwo. It seems that none of our members know how to make a signature. And I have already stopped making sigs and avas. I'm sorry. But let's hope someone makes it...
@Synthesia
[Image: absolsynthesia1.png]
[Image: absolsynthesia2.png]
[Image: absolsythesia3.png]

@mewtwo i'm sorry but i don't really know how to edit things properly.......i could try to create something with GIMP but i don't really know......anyway i will try Undecided

TBH all i can do is find a good image , keep what i want from that , add a text , edit that text and that's about it........Confused just so you all know.
@KingNothing412 Thank you bro, they're awesome. Smile
(21-02-2012 10:07 PM)Synthesia Wrote: [ -> ]@KingNothing412 Thank you bro, they're awesome. Smile
Thanks Smile are you shure you don't want me to change anything?
Nice ones Kingnothing. Which program did you use?
(22-02-2012 11:07 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ones Kingnothing. Which program did you use?

well........actually.....it's pretty lame....

Ready? (click for " ._. " ->) (Click to View)
ο_Ο; Why don't you try to learn Photoshop(30 days trial), Paint.net(free) or GIMP(free)? It's worth it. You won't lose anything. Besides, it'll be pretty fun, for you. It was for me, though. Toungue
(22-02-2012 09:29 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]ο_Ο; Why don't you try to learn Photoshop(30 days trial), Paint.net(free) or GIMP(free)? It's worth it. You won't lose anything. Besides, it'll be pretty fun, for you. It was for me, though. Toungue

Yes i've been planing on learning to edit stuff on GIMP but i didn't earlier coz i could only download it on the netbook and it was very slow........and every time i tried to do something withought waiting for it to respond to the first action it crashed. Confused So yeah , once i've got the new pc up and runing i intend to download gimp , mess around with it myselfe a litle , read/wach tutorials , etc until i know the basics and can edit a pig faily well enough.
That's the spirit! And don't worry if at first you don't succeed. Wink You have a whole summer ahead of you, just like me... Wink
(22-02-2012 11:34 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]That's the spirit! And don't worry if at first you don't succeed. Wink You have a whole summer ahead of you, just like me... Wink

yep , that's what i was planing to do originaly but it seems i'll be starting earlier Toungue
Can anyone make me a sig with shinies charizard, sceptile, and samurott?
with vahn rayne danta of deaths heart doesn't have to look perfect i figure itll be kinda hard to do let me know and i will give credit. Giving the creator full mobility with choosing the pictures and colors.
I'd like a new signature with the Black and the White Kyurem. I can provide their pictures just in case. Also, I'd like the signature to have flame, ice and electric effects on the background if it's possible. Thanks in advance!
Hey I'd like an avatar and signature with an Infernape and that guy with a red afro from the E4 in Sinnoh please, if you can only make 1 please make the avatar. Thaks in advance Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's