Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah... it is a fact that Nintendo seems to own the name "Opal" ,too... Oh well, the most we can do for now is... wait! At least since the "Platinum version" ain't a rumour any more ^^
The trainer in Pokemon Platinum will wear a blue jacket.
Indeed. Lucas, Dawn and maybe Pearl will have new clothes. You can check that out to find more information(Greek).
[Image: 332b7m1.png]
Look at the pokemon at the bottom left of the image, it may be a new pokemon or a shaymin form lol :[
Really important.

[Image: 2n7037k.png]

PoKeSaFaRi made it.
Well,this may be an Eevee evolution,because it's kind of cute and all Eevee forms are cute,that's why i believe that.
OUG FR3 I SAID THE SAME WITH PKRLER. it also like eeveelution.... also XXL thats fake.
It can't be an eevee in my opinion
I mean, come on, if they made a new eevee it would be fighting/flying/ground/poison/dragon/bug/steel/ghost/rock type, lol
Ok, it's the real thing. "Overnight, Japanese Blog blue skY obtained images of some badges set for release at the end of the month to promote the 11th movie. These badges feature a clearer picture of Shaymin's Sky Forme, finally confirming it and erasing all doubt."
Yay, so I guess my thoughts were right xD Take that darvor whee xD
hi guys i'm a newcomer.Is shaymin obtainable without hacking in pokemon platinum?
Pokemon Platinum hasn't released yet. Shaymin will be obtainable without hacking only with an event.

By the way look what I found in pokecharms

[Image: tp87sisvco07es90jmjm.png]
oh my god check the last 5 pics guys: http://serebii.net/platinum/pics.shtml
:OOO
[Image: hnhayyiurrjw92cv9er8_thumb.png]

Shaymin will automatically convert to Sky Forme when sent over to Platinum and will stay Land Forme on Diamond & Pearl. :OO

From spp
thanks for the pics xara-lampos shaymin and giratina look so much better in their new forms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's