Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have the engilish (us) box art [Image: pokemon-platinum_box-art.jpg]
someone here (Origin Giratina) tell me that Platinum will come to Europe at 22th of May...
Well, apart from the forums, there's also a main site which has already confirmed that the release date for Platinum in Europe is May 22.
More.
Someone here makes posts reminding our mods and admins to lock old topics...
I got Platinum two days ago (and didn't have the time to play it until today >_<) and I have to say that they improved the graphics since Diamond and Pearl. The people don't look like mushrooms, but the buildings look far taller than they should, imo. I am not very far in, but I hope to beat the game after a week or two (that's right, the game you just lost.)
(27-03-2009 11:01 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]I got Platinum two days ago (and didn't have the time to play it until today >_<) and I have to say that they improved the graphics since Diamond and Pearl. The people don't look like mushrooms, but the buildings look far taller than they should, imo. I am not very far in, but I hope to beat the game after a week or two (that's right, the game you just lost.)

you are SO lucky,because me & other greek members have to wait to get platinum (22 May will be released in greece...)SadSadSad
Click on this link. It may help you all a bit about platinum... The characters are the same with D/P but with other clothes. Giratina is different from D/P. Platinum is much different from D/P. Graphics, more characters, the battle frontier hasnt got Synthia and the others etc. Hope you like this site!!

http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/
i know the changes between d/p - platinum....Dodgy
I did not say that you dont know. I talk about all the site!!
played it, beat it, it was COOL!!!
I will not say anything about the above post.

So , Platinum is out in Europe , can't wait to play it!
Yeah, me too.I am looking forward to play platinum.
i bought platinum and i have a badge now. i am going to get the 2nd one very soon.....
well i gope platinum won't be such easy as D/P because i had beaten the game in 3 daysCool
Guys, Pokemon games are not about beating the Elite Four. "Beating" the game is literally the beggining. I don't think a person can "beat" a Pokemon game, but I think he is close when he has a complete Trainer Card, a good Team and all the Pokemon in the Pokedex including event-only ones. Of course all these should be done without a cheating program/device. So, I think Platinum is not going to be so easy to be beaten!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's