Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Scans!
It appears that Pokétch is different.

Box art:

[Image: 18ojt4.jpg]

Sinnoh(above Spear Pillar):

[Image: 24q78yf.png]

Luca's new clothes

[Image: dmwmso.png]

Dawn and Pearl's new clothes:

[Image: 1zwi7ae.png]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some of you like the the Pokemon cards, so here it is:

Giratina & Shaymin:

[Image: zsoevd.jpg]
Sorry for double posting, but if I edited my last post, no one would see the new trailers I have to show you. ^_^

Ok,Pokemon Platinum seems to be a nice version so far.I hope i am satisfied when i buy itBig Grin.Also,thanks for the vids fr3quencySmile.
tnks 4 the vids i think i' m going to buy platinum it looks very enhanced and the map looks kinda different.plus you can get shaymin and giratina looks so much cooler!
Serebii wrote: "Today's episode of Pokémon Sunday in Japan, a variety show showing the fan-side of Pokémon and showing new things, reportedly had a showing of a bit in the Pokédex of Platinum. This showed that the 210 Sinnoh Dex rumour is confirmed and placed Froslass at #208 and Giratina at #210 in the Sinnoh Pokédex."

And here is a picture:
[Image: 122081731163.jpg].

It appears that Pokétch has 2 buttons and not one!(up and down. I like that one) I love their new outfit. <33333~
My friend's game got sent out today!(mail) Which means information are coming. Wink

He will send me some pictures on Saturday(he believes he will have the game that day). Omg how did the others get the game faster than him? They hax, that's for sure!

Some images I found on filb.de

[Image: r0y0iv.jpg]

[Image: 359etfb.jpg]
That seems interesting, though really, Rotom's new forms are dissapointing at the matter of design x3
I agree with you Celesi and so with the rest of the others who have this opinion,{i don't think anyone has a different oneToungue}Rotom form's are all definitely hilarious,they couldn't have been worst...
And fr3quency,i'm looking forward to seeing the new pictures.Wink
Just saying that Platinum is the fastest selling DS game ever. According to Pokebeach:

"According to Famitsu, Pokemon Platinum sold 967,675 copies in its first two days in stores (September 13th through 14th), shattering all previous Nintendo DS records to become the fastest selling DS game in history. On its third day, it surpassed the one million mark by leaps and bounds.

For comparison, Diamond and Pearl combined sold 1.58 million units during their first week. At the rate Platinum is selling, it may break that record too. To this day, Diamond and Pearl has sold an impressive 5,571,456 copies, and Platinum is already about a fifth there in only its first two days."

Yeah, the game must be pretty good.
well Platinum really rocks. The most fascinating about is that Pokemon turn around to wink to you when you summon them..cool Toungue and you get a villa once you beat the game. also coolToungue
(14-11-2008 07:20 PM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]well Platinum really rocks. The most fascinating about is that Pokemon turn around to wink to you when you summon them..cool Toungue and you get a villa once you beat the game. also coolToungue
really thats awsome!!
you get a villa lol, i dont know about that,
(28-01-2009 08:24 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]you get a villa lol, i dont know about that,

if you want to learn more about the ''villa'',take a look on this
http://www.serebii.net/platinum/resorthouse.shtml
(17-09-2008 11:41 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying that Platinum is the fastest selling DS game ever. According to Pokebeach:

"According to Famitsu, Pokemon Platinum sold 967,675 copies in its first two days in stores (September 13th through 14th), shattering all previous Nintendo DS records to become the fastest selling DS game in history. On its third day, it surpassed the one million mark by leaps and bounds.

For comparison, Diamond and Pearl combined sold 1.58 million units during their first week. At the rate Platinum is selling, it may break that record too. To this day, Diamond and Pearl has sold an impressive 5,571,456 copies, and Platinum is already about a fifth there in only its first two days."

Yeah, the game must be pretty good.

it sold too much from pre-orders too i believe.... i preordered it cause i couldnt wait for it and it really si awesome even if it is in japanese!!! lets not talk about spoiler ok? Wink
Yes,all that is sounds nice but POKEMON PLATINUM will come at march 2009 not at september.But maybe you'll right???Zeroshot why PLATINUM and not OPAL???Look zero opals colour is PLATINUM right???So they select PLATINUM ,but I prefer the name POKEMON The rise of Giratina!!!
Yes,all that is sounds nice but POKEMON PLATINUM will come at march 2009 not at september.But maybe you'll right???Zeroshot why PLATINUM and not OPAL???Look zero opals colour is PLATINUM right???So they select PLATINUM ,but I prefer the name POKEMON The rise of Giratina!!!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's