Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Battle Frontier - This cannot be just bad luck!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think most of you can understand me!Although Battle Frontier is an ecxiting place, it is so difficult to win a symbol that it can make you stop playing Pokemon!The last time I played the Battle Fontier's Battle Tower (which is more annoying than the R/S Battle Tower)I finished throwing my GBA on the ground!My Shuckle had already done SIX Double teams, and the opponent STARMIE(again) managed to do 2 critical hits in a row.No, this cannot be just bad luck.I mean this is supposed to be the strategy using shuckle!You are protected from any attack due to the double teams and even if an attack hits you, you have SO big defences that you can survive.But not for TWO CRITICAL HITS IN A ROW without full Hp.The Battle Frontier forces you to use only UBER sweepers and nothing else.I think this is not a challenge for your abilities but for your luck and your sweepers.What do you believe?
IMO, it's not YOUR luck -bad or good- but the CPU's luck!

It just sucks when you get to lose that badly!
Considering your thoughts, listen to mine.  i got to Lucy in the Battle Pike and she kicked my butt when I had almost the best pokemon ever! I got really freaken mad!
I had major trouble with stupid Battle Tower but eventually I won it and got the final silver symbol
It's been so many times I said "It's Over" and I don't ever play for a couple of months. But time heals and I retry, feeling somehow, renewed and more experienced.

Winter

(=Smiley=) Wrote:I had major trouble with stupid Battle Tower but eventually I won it and got the final silver symbol

Would you care to tell me the team you used for the Tower? I have been having major trouble as well since I imported Emerald back in 2004. Finally, this time around I have done well and the Tower is the only one that escapes my grasp.
Listen to my story , now. I went to Battle Factory last night to battle with the 21st trainer in a row. Then suddenly, I realised that I was battling with Noland and finally I lost.
I have the Luck silver symbol
Pokemons I used:
Metagross
Vaporeon
Crobat
Everytime I lost to the battle pyramid's leader...
He has regirock,registeel,regice
registeel with moves like toxic and iron defence
The Battle Pyramid leader or whatever has the three regis? Wow.
I start to believe that the only way to win the Battle Frontier is with sweepers.NO tank or annoyer can survive because you may win 99 Trainers but the 100th could be so lucky that would defeat with 3 OHKO moves!So the only way to destroy them is with Powerful and quick sweepers.I am going to enter with Latias(@soul dew) Suicune and Articuno(with Mind reader and Sheer cold).I know that this sounds very common and legendary but I don't care!After all THEY also use legendaries so I am not doing anything illegal...
My story: I was battling against Noland the factory leader. Here is the battle:
My Forretress - His Rhydon: Forretress wins with 90 remaining HP.
Forretress - Aerodactyl: Fire Blast and Forretress is out.
Starmie - Aerodactyl: OHKO with Surf.
Starmie - Electrode: Psychic with critical hit. Electrode's still alive!!! Thunderbolt and Starmie is out.
Marowak - Electrode: I think it's autowin, he activates the Salac Berry. I think my Earthquake=victory, he uses Explosion, I lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! WHY IT HAD TO BE EXPLOSION!!!
here is mine: i was battleing arena tycoon(or whatever) greata:
my latios-her heracross: wtf! it had i 1 hp remaining and 1hitkoed me with a salac speed boost and megahorn

my starmie-her heracross: speed boosted mega/h...

my houndoom-her hera... u know: and you guessed it! i didnt get hit! he missed, thanks to bright powder! ko w/flamethrower

umbreon next: critical hit overheat!

shedinja next: flamethrower!

i hope you didnt belive that.

heracross devastated my team, thanks to me forgeting the bright powder and giving starmie exp.share. and i did it twice!
i know i can hit him and ko him with flamethrower, the 2nd most powerful move w/stab. but, i didnt give houndoom a varied move pool so he probably cant survive the first 6 battles. no crunch!
ninjomewtwo Wrote:My story: I was battling against Noland the factory leader. Here is the battle:
My Forretress - His Rhydon: Forretress wins with 90 remaining HP.
Forretress - Aerodactyl: Fire Blast and Forretress is out.
Starmie - Aerodactyl: OHKO with Surf.
Starmie - Electrode: Psychic with critical hit. Electrode's still alive!!! Thunderbolt and Starmie is out.
Marowak - Electrode: I think it's autowin, he activates the Salac Berry. I think my Earthquake=victory, he uses Explosion, I lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! WHY IT HAD TO BE EXPLOSION!!!

He had only one pokemon and he used explosion??? How he won? I think explosion it's a forbidden move with your last pokemon. What does the Salac Berry?
salac berry raises speed if you have 1/4 hp remaining.
That's why it's unfair, JimLink! Explosion SHOULD be a forbidden move with your last Pokemon, but it isn't!!! Electrode can learn 35 moves (w/o Explosion) but it was Explosion! And something more: Electrode's Base Attack is 50 and Marowak's Base Defence is 110. I do not remember the exact stats, but how did it OHKO my Marowak???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's