Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: If you were to be a Pkmn which one would you be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'd like to be a Jolteon. ZAP!
A Great Empoleon! Empire of the Underwater Kingdom! Toungue
i would be a dunsparce they have great defence lear a larg variaty of moves and is overall strong pokemon
if i was a pokemon i would definitely be an infernape, swift powerful and acts lik a monkey just like me
I'd like to be a Desukan. It can take heavy hits and it mummifies things when it touches them!
I'm a little on the dark side, so I'd be a Haunter(My favorite ghost Pokemon)
Tyranitar maybe..

Or Jirachi..

I don't really know.. Toungue Maybe i don't wanna be a Pokemon. Wink
a dunsparce ofc!
pkachu . . . cause he is human friendly . . . lolz
Pikachu is friendly to humans? Toungue I can't forget what he did to Ash in the first episodes.... xD
well I would really like to be Giratina or Deoxys but that would be asking to much...if I had to choose a non legendary it would be Absol.
Charizard, hands down Charizard. Bow to me or I'll burn you all.
Sorry, I'm a little hyper today
One eevee form or an fire type pokemon [not macargo and slugma]
My favourite POKEMON was always Charmander and it was the pokemon I ternend into the 2 times I tried in pokemon rescue team
I never played the pokemon rescue team series before so I wouldn't know. I would like to be a mewthree if I had to choose a fake pokemon. Or maybe yoshi. However if I had to choose a glitch pokemon I would choose .4 because it is super hazardous to a save file.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's