Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: If you were to be a Pkmn which one would you be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Luxray is a good Pokemon, but I still prefer Mewtwo.
I would be a Blastoise.
Blastiose, why am I not surprised?
If you guys were in Pokemon, I'm sure you'd be bitter rivals.
i would be a treecko or deoxys Toungue hahaha
DEFIANTLY INFERNAPERolleyes
if i were a pokemon i'd be a stoutland the big-hearted pokemon.i love helping people and i would surely know the move helping hand.i'm also loyal to my friends so a dog-based pokemon is the most suitable for me.note that its not my favorite though.
If I were a pokemon, I would be a Victini because a Victini is powerful and cute!
I would be a lapras of course.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I might be a metroid, if it were a pokemon.
Metroids aren't pokemoh.

Well,apart from Cofagrigus and Volcarona I'd also like to be a Chandelure or a Vaniluxe (It learns Explosion!)
dragonite or blaziken or alakazam!
Definitely an Arcanine! Just speed, attack and beauty!
Gengar maybe. Or Treecko.
I don't know which Pokemon suits me the best but I believe that I could be a Gengar: a little mischievous and ghastly but without bad intentions (expect if someone really deserves it), with good sense of humor and like to have fun with others and on top of that being very powerful.

Btw, can you recommend me any good "which pokemon are you?" quiz?

Off topic: a funny quote I heard from the girlfriend of one of my friends (which whom we were having a conversation about Pokemon this day) is that he looks like a Torchic (without explaining why exactly) and his reply was that he looks more like a Jolteon because of his hair (okeeeeeeeey).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's