Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: If you were to be a Pkmn which one would you be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think i would be a Charizard because Charizard is the best pokemon ever!!!
If I were a pokeymanz I would be a Typhlosion for sure Cool I mean..it is...cute...lovely...smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...kindly...love it! Hug it...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out! I want you to have this! (Gives Bike Voucher) Big Grin
Another pokemon I would like to be is Deoxys. As Deoxys, I would infect everything with the Deoxys Virus, thus making trillions of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Because me, myself, and I are my best friends, making even MORE of them would be great! In fact, I should just make them my slaves, since they would actually understand my orders.
I would like to be a cool human-shaped Pokemon like Lucario! Lucario's the best!
Bisharp so i would be a ninja Big Grin
Actually,bisharp isn't a ninja. Namewise,it is a bishop. Actionwise,it is also a bishop. Pawn(iard)s attack first and then Bish(op/arp) joins the battle. Just like chess! Some people think it is a reference to Power Rangers or to the genere of sentai (Power Ranger-like) anime. But it is not a ninja.
mmm....A fire type pokemon like arcanine or ninetails or an umbreon
(01-05-2011 03:59 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]Actually,bisharp isn't a ninja. Namewise,it is a bishop. Actionwise,it is also a bishop. Pawn(iard)s attack first and then Bish(op/arp) joins the battle. Just like chess! Some people think it is a reference to Power Rangers or to the genere of sentai (Power Ranger-like) anime. But it is not a ninja.

Its not a ninja...its Ninja JESUS!!! I can't imagine it being a bishop...unless it was like some kind of ninja bishop or something like that. The whole Holy Roman Empire thing just doesn't fit Bisharp.
(02-05-2011 11:44 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2011 03:59 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]Actually,bisharp isn't a ninja. Namewise,it is a bishop. Actionwise,it is also a bishop. Pawn(iard)s attack first and then Bish(op/arp) joins the battle. Just like chess! Some people think it is a reference to Power Rangers or to the genere of sentai (Power Ranger-like) anime. But it is not a ninja.

Its not a ninja...its Ninja JESUS!!! I can't imagine it being a bishop...unless it was like some kind of ninja bishop or something like that. The whole Holy Roman Empire thing just doesn't fit Bisharp.

Not Holy Roman Empire. Chess. Some other pokemon I would like to be:

Chandelure
Excadrill
Bisharp
Golurk
Druddigon
Samurott
Scolipede
Reuniclus
Escavalier
Beheeyem
Druddigon
Hmmmm....I think Dusknoir suits me best ! Bulky , resistant but not too ofensive.
I would like to be metagross cause it's my favorite Smile
Probably houndoom absol chandelure or spiritomb.......not really sure which of those 4.
I would be a Venusaur or Torterra. I Heart Grass types!
Hmmmmm...
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

After long consideration, I have decided on being a Raichu. Or Nidorino. Or Larvitar.

Probably Raichu.
Eevee becuse its cute cuddley and cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's